Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, if you are still searching for the perfect protein bar..

Metamyosyn V100 Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg White, L-Glutamine), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Coated Chocolate Chips (Chips [Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor], Coating [Confectioner's Glaze, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup]), Whey Crisps (Whey Protein Isolate, Rice Flour), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Fructose, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Tricalcium Phosphate, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Sucralose

anyone who knows anything about nutrition wouldn't touch that garbage with a 10 foot pole. i highlighted the ingredients that are causing 12 year old kids to weigh 200 pounds and the average male weighing 40 pounds more than 40 years ago. the other ingredients heck I don't even know what they are.. Retinyl Palmitate? Pyridoxine hydrochloride? sounds like something i put in my pool. u seriously think that is the same as NTBM protein bars?
------- ------

now lets look at NTBM protein bars ingredients

whey protein, wheat germ, oatmeal, sliced almonds, cranberries, raisins, organic sour apple. and you add honey and peanut butter of your choice.

even a 5 year old will tell you which set of ingredients is healthier.

^^^ i couldn't care less about the chemical names for basic vitamins, we all know those crappy protein bars are just sugar and sweetener, there is no nutrional value to them. what about the ingredients i highlighted? you are 'used to them' so you won't change your ways.. seems pretty short sighted if you ask me. i might not know that Retinyl Palmitate is a vitamin but i damn well know that high fructose corn syrup is poison.

Who cares.. Obviously the homemade protein bars would be healthier.. Its like ordering pizza from pizza hut or make one yourself from scratch with whole wheat tortilla, fresh tomatoes and unprocessed meat.. I kinda agree with voxide, the advertisement is kinda too much, i never buy from companies who advertises too much, like muscletech, now im not saying the bars are bad or anything its probably great since everyone is buying them..

Who cares.. Obviously the homemade protein bars would be healthier.. Its like ordering pizza from pizza hut or make one yourself from scratch with whole wheat tortilla, fresh tomatoes and unprocessed meat.. I kinda agree with voxide, the advertisement is kinda too much, i never buy from companies who advertises too much, like muscletech, now im not saying the bars are bad or anything its probably great since everyone is buying them..

the problem is when a poster purposefully posts misleading things about a product.. I have a problem with that.

he was saying these bars are no different than bars you buy from 7-11 which is false and a flat out lie. I then posted the ingredients and his answer was "well i'm not gonna change because i'm used to them" and " i am appaled you do not know that Retinyl Palmitate is a vitamin"

this type of stuff adds nothing to the discussion.

I have said this in the past. I am not a big fan of any "protein bars". I never liked them TBH. I never cared much for candy bars either.

But I will say that needto's bars are the best tasting bars I've had. Maybe it's because I use high quality natural honey and natural almond butter? Not sure, but they taste better than any other bars I've had. Normally I take a bite out of a bar and can barely swallow the stuff. I will actually eat n2's bars, and my wife and son like them too. Hell, my wife likes them more than I do.

Believing whatever the media and FDA shove in your face may be your way of life, but it doesn't mean it's the right way.

the problem is when a poster purposefully posts misleading things about a product.. I have a problem with that.

he was saying these bars are no different than bars you buy from 7-11 which is false and a flat out lie. I then posted the ingredients and his answer was "well i'm not gonna change because i'm used to them" and " i am appaled you do not know that Retinyl Palmitate is a vitamin"

this type of stuff adds nothing to the discussion.

Then i agree with you, 7-11 bars are fuking garbage, tons of processed nasty stuff that you dont need to build muscle.. Im not really into protein bars, since i can cook all my meals in time.. Whole foods gives me more satisfaction than a shake or a protein bar for some reason..

yes healthier .. better tasting and better priced..all that was ever advertised here.. and imo more then enough of a reason to give these a shot over store bought protein bars

many of the threads made about these bars are actually not advertisment based threads.. they are threads made from happy customers that enjoy the product..if that turns you off then that certainly is your choice.. but that sure as hell will turn on alot more people, so u are in the minority.. u cant make everybody happy

Top Bottom