Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, if you are still searching for the perfect protein bar..

You act as if there's some sort of huge criteria for protein...

Way too much fat and sugar. Why is there 6 threads on the same product? That just screams "Not good enough to sell itself".

I'm not saying they're bad. I'm just saying they're nothing special and no better than what I can get at 7-11.

wrong. very little sugar and fat.

the sugar in it is just from the honey but you know what? get fresh honey from the flea market and not the store brand and you will be good to go. and another thing, you don't have to use honey.

are the not same as 7-11 protein bars, why don't you go buy one from 7-11 and lets compare the ingredients and then you can tell me they are the same. not even close!

these YOU make yourself from scratch. 7-11 bars come packaged and processed with corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, soybean oil, and other crap that is making our nation fatter and fatter. so how are they the same as you claim?

Last edited:
Yeah, let's not only compare ingredients but let's compare results as well

..then STOP. Your search is over!

As with all products, NTBM puts out AMAZING protein bars....these guys are getting pretty popular, and for good reason....they are called BETTER PROTEIN BARS.

The name says it all!!!! They are high quality protein bars, 100% natural with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol like most of the other bars on the market these days.. No gimmicks or sales tricks, just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition that puts the power in your hands!!!!! :biggrin:

Better protein bars are not those bars that sit on the store shelves for years... they are bars that you make YOURSELF, when YOU are ready.... So not only are they 100% natural but they are 100% fresh, every time!! :)

And now with the fourth of july sale (ending july 5th) add in Happy4th for an extra 25% off your order PLUS free shipping... never been a better time to give these bad boys a test drive!!! :)

KILL THAT SH*T!! :biggrin::biggrin:

They're loaded with everything Raisins,Nuts,Dates....ETC

You can't go wrong with these

Last edited:
wrong. very little sugar and fat.

the sugar in it is just from the honey but you know what? get fresh honey from the flea market and not the store brand and you will be good to go. and another thing, you don't have to use honey.

are the not same as 7-11 protein bars, why don't you go buy one from 7-11 and lets compare the ingredients and then you can tell me they are the same. not even close!

these YOU make yourself from scratch. 7-11 bars come packaged and processed with corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, soybean oil, and other crap that is making our nation fatter and fatter. so how are they the same as you claim?
20g's of fat per piece isn't a lot?

Oh, and um, no. Amazon.com: Met-Rx Big 100 Meal Replacement Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 3.52-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12): Health & Personal Care

Psssst...your body can't tell the difference between corn sugar and cane sugar. Even if they did contain soybean hydrogenated oils, you act as if that is honestly the deciding factor. Give me a fucking break. If you follow a bodybuilding lifestyle, you could consume double the amount of that shit as the average American and still be just fine. Like I said, not good enough to sell itself. I might order some just to try them out, but stop acting like they're hot shit. It's a protein bar. Nothing special.

Yeah, let's not only compare ingredients but let's compare results as well
Oh, I bet. It's not about the training, the gear, the genetics, the sleep schedule, or the diet, it's about the fucking protein bar selection. Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

Okay even my three year old nephew understands the concept of 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.' if you're el capitan of the S.S. BetterProteinBarsHater, then sail away in peace lol no one is saying you HAVE to try these, everyone is different, myself and other active posters on this forum are loyal to the NTBM product line, if you are antiNTBM then that's A-Ok. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

The bottom line is sugars i.e. carbs and protein balance is very important. I found that out first hand with reactive hypoglycemia. My nutritionist is supportive of these....

FYI-psizzle loves me but does not know it.

Better Protein Bars are high quality protein bars that are 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives, corn syrup, or sugar alcohol. There are no gimmicks or sales tricks; just a fantastic new source of protein and nutrition, that puts the power in your hands. Better Protein Bars are not bars that sit on the store shelves for years; they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready.

20g's of fat per piece isn't a lot?

Oh, and um, no. Amazon.com: Met-Rx Big 100 Meal Replacement Bar, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 3.52-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12): Health & Personal Care

Psssst...your body can't tell the difference between corn sugar and cane sugar. Even if they did contain soybean hydrogenated oils, you act as if that is honestly the deciding factor. Give me a fucking break. If you follow a bodybuilding lifestyle, you could consume double the amount of that shit as the average American and still be just fine. Like I said, not good enough to sell itself. I might order some just to try them out, but stop acting like they're hot shit. It's a protein bar. Nothing special.

Oh, I bet. It's not about the training, the gear, the genetics, the sleep schedule, or the diet, it's about the fucking protein bar selection. Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:
u are kidding right? these are made at home with all natural ingredients .. with no additives, preservatives corn syrup etc.. all that unnatural crap that is bad for your health has been eliminated.this is very important to many including me. not every thing comes down pounds and if it did these bar would be better also..

stuff like this might not be a big deal to u but yes alot of people here do care about their health.. please learn what u are saying before u come and hijack a thread with bullshit.. thanks

Okay even my three year old nephew understands the concept of 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.' if you're el capitan of the S.S. BetterProteinBarsHater, then sail away in peace lol no one is saying you HAVE to try these, everyone is different, myself and other active posters on this forum are loyal to the NTBM product line, if you are antiNTBM then that's A-Ok. Wish you the best in your endeavors.
This is a forum. I have the right to state my opinion, like it or not.

If you're the commander of their sales line, sail away in peace as well, nobody is forcing you to get me to buy them. It's simple marketing. Customers don't like being pestered like that, only to find out the product is nothing special.

alot of people here do care about their health..
On this forum especially. :rolleyes:

You're out of your fucking mind if you think soybean oil is more harmful than AAS. You know damn well that soybean oil is not the reason you're buying these bars. You're buying them because you feel some sort of obligation to, since all the other "popular" posters are buying them.

Top Bottom