Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys do your sterling silver rings tarnish very rapidly?

SoreArms said:
What does that mean?

Not much of anything reallly. I quoted this line to a country song to someone last night so I called myself Tammie Wynette....she's the 1st lady of country music I'm told.

I have to flat platinum rings that I 'SOMETIMES' wear when I go out....

they never tarnish... I hate silver for that reason. That's why I got the platinum... and they really aren't rediulously expensive... they are just a plain flat ring....

supersizeme said:
The guys that I do see wearing them are mostly in their teens or early 20s and are either what you'd call "alternative" or bordering on goth. Most guys you see mid 20s and up(the majority of this board) don't wear them anymore. It's got a bit of an effeminate/metrosexual stigmata associated with it.

would have to disagree with you on that one.

i have many friends who don't even know the meaning of metrosexual who wear rings......it all started when gay stores like pacific sunware started selling them for like 5 bucks a pop (cheap metal rings)

I wear rings, platinum and ice.... I'm rolling with six figures got some much ice you can skate on a knugga.

Top Bottom