Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gun peeps, get in here

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
I've been looking at getting a gun for self defense and for just shooting at the range, searching onliine has been kinda useless, I keep reading I should learn with a .22 instead. I kinda liked the glock 19 but some reviews say they are a bit big for chick hands, yet they are standard issue for a lot of police departments. :whatever: A friend recommended the Glock 42 which seems like the most interesting choice so far.

What do you guys think? So far I've only shot my shotgun, and a friends AR-15 and XD-S 9mm, I'll admit the last one was a bit strong for me, the recoil, probably just need some getting used to.

I've been looking at getting a gun for self defense and for just shooting at the range, searching onliine has been kinda useless, I keep reading I should learn with a .22 instead. I kinda liked the glock 19 but some reviews say they are a bit big for chick hands, yet they are standard issue for a lot of police departments. :whatever: A friend recommended the Glock 42 which seems like the most interesting choice so far.

What do you guys think? So far I've only shot my shotgun, and a friends AR-15 and XD-S 9mm, I'll admit the last one was a bit strong for me, the recoil, probably just need some getting used to.

Go with a .380 and get some +P ammo for personal defense.

This is what I bought Cindy...

dbb907672a9fe55ec428d6832be86092.jpg

If you can't handle the XDS the G19 is going to be the same. If you limp wrist the block you'll constantly jam up the gun.

G19 isn't a big gun, not a sub-compact either.

Here is my G19 for size reference (keep in mind I have big ass banana hands)

k1bbwl.jpg

Go with a .380 and get some +P ammo for personal defense.

This is what I bought Cindy...

dbb907672a9fe55ec428d6832be86092.jpg

If you can't handle the XDS the G19 is going to be the same. If you limp wrist the block you'll constantly jam up the gun.

Do you have a link to one like cindy's? the brand/model? I clearly don't know dick about guns lol I own a Stevens 320, simplest inexpensive shotgun ever. :whatever:

I have no experience with it. If my memory serves me that G42 just came out not too long ago.

Are you planning on carrying this, or just shooting at the range?

I'm not sure you'll like the trigger setup on the glock for your first gun. You'd pry feel more comfortable with a bit heavier and longer pull

I have no experience with it. If my memory serves me that G42 just came out not too long ago.

Are you planning on carrying this, or just shooting at the range?

I'm not sure you'll like the trigger setup on the glock for your first gun. You'd pry feel more comfortable with a bit heavier and longer pull
Mostly for the range, but every now and then I have to go do "community outreach to at risk population" which is code for educate the guetto people on how to be good parents. So I'd like some form of protection.

Do you have a link to one like cindy's? the brand/model? I clearly don't know dick about guns lol I own a Stevens 320, simplest inexpensive shotgun ever. :whatever:

I can get you a link to a black one.

The pink was a very limited edition they only produced once and are nearly impossible to find.

Mostly for the range, but every now and then I have to go do "community outreach to at risk population" which is code for educate the guetto people on how to be good parents. So I'd like some form of protection.

Quit trying to be a badass now..Jesus fuck I'm so mad.

Top Bottom