Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide to Physique Enhancement

Daisy_Girl said:
Depends on your goals. This is a highly debated issue, and often depends on individual responce and (of course) amounts.

Why NOT to eat it? SUGAR. Both milk and fruit have high amounts of sugar.

:Chef:

I pretty much think of myself as a "diabetic" (I'm not really), so I buy what they would buy...to keep my sugar intake and blood sugar down. I use Stevia or Splenda as substitute for sugar...in EVERYTHING. Even on my "cheat day" I eat an organic sugar-free recipe (I make my own choco chip or carob cookies -- with soy flour of course)...for my sweet tooth "fix".

Silk has a Soy Milk that is sugar free. Then I found out that Silk puts Calcium Carbonate in their milk. Oh no! I have had kidney stones before, and don't want that stuff running thru my system.

As for fruit, I do eat some...strawberries and apples (1 apple a day, for health and fiber reasons). I hope that is OK...? I mainly eat veggies though....

cbcb said:
Daisy (or anyone else),

If you have an awful bf% and are too high in lbs. to begin with, I take it you recommend cutting first. (If nothing else, just to avoid tears.)

What I didn't get from your great summary was the extent to which weight training should be done (if at all, to preserve some muscle) in a cutting phase along with HIIT? How many minutes in HIIT do you recommend for starting - in how many sessions per day, and do you recommend any aerobics outside of that at all? (Or are you in the camp that views non-HIIT cardio as not exactly that useful?)

While I'm at it, and I apologize for this being a lot of questions, but generally how many calories per day and what composition (p/f/c) do you recommend for women for cutting phases? (And if the person has too-high bf, do you base your calorie recommendations on their lean mass or total weight?)

Thanks. Just starting a physiologic daily dose of HGH and while I have that assistance, am aiming to maximize the effects. I'm 5'4" and have been eating around 1400 calories a day - reasonably clean - but maintain on that (longstanding whacked-out metabolism). Am trying to inch it up to more like 1600 w/at least 160g protein per day... so far so good, am down in theory a teensy bit on bodyfat 1 day after the first HGH (not that it's even related yet and the bf scales aren't that accurate anyhow) and after about a week of 1600 cals/day haven't seen scale freak out.

Weight training - heavy with lower reps. Don't be afraid to lift HEAVY weight. Women do not "bulk" like men due to lack of test. In "general", HIIT 3-4x per week for 20-30 minutes. No more than one session per day is needed - UNLESS - you are in precomp, and if that's the case, you know the drill.

For cutting - 10-12x your bodyweight (total bodyweight, not just lean mass), most of the time a 40/30/30 (but tweeked as necessary to optimize YOUR specific result)

I think with spring just around the corner, this is a GREAT time for this to be posted! Is this a sticky? ....it needs to be a sticky!!!

Great post, DG!

so far...THE BEST post i have read in a long time...and it you posted it at such a right time too...with all the NON-STOP aas questions from people who want that "magic" easy way out weight loss/ muscle gain. This should be read by EVERYONE aspecially those who have a crappy diet, SMOKE, drink, and do not exercise properly!!!![/FONT]

Top Bottom