Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide to Physique Enhancement

So do u think anavar is good for cutting cause in your artical which was informative you state ass's dont cut you up or help lose fat but then you say anavar is good for cutting. What do u really mean? Ive always heard anavar which is a steroid is great for cutting, though I have never used it myself.

Figure8 said:
So do u think anavar is good for cutting cause in your artical which was informative you state ass's dont cut you up or help lose fat but then you say anavar is good for cutting. What do u really mean? Ive always heard anavar which is a steroid is great for cutting, though I have never used it myself.

Anavar is good for cutting because it does not (usually) cause water bloat. It is a very mild androgen. It is also a good anabolic, good for maintaining muscle mass in a caloric-deprivation state. It also helps shuttle protein into the muscles, which is always good. There is some research that implies Var can help with fat burning. It does NOT burn fat, but can aid in fat burning.

But even with Var's pluses for cutting, it will not do anything without a clean cutting diet and smart training program. NO AAS will cut fat or gain muscle without the diet to support it. All AAS is simply icing on the cake.

And celica, I have no more info on Oxavar than I had a couple months ago when you posted. :(

celica said:
bump for opinions on oxavar for women.....daisy ??????????
Ive taken oxavar I noticed a increase in strength ...call me crazy but I really think it was starting to make my voice more raspy so I stopped.

Daisy (or anyone else),

If you have an awful bf% and are too high in lbs. to begin with, I take it you recommend cutting first. (If nothing else, just to avoid tears.)

What I didn't get from your great summary was the extent to which weight training should be done (if at all, to preserve some muscle) in a cutting phase along with HIIT? How many minutes in HIIT do you recommend for starting - in how many sessions per day, and do you recommend any aerobics outside of that at all? (Or are you in the camp that views non-HIIT cardio as not exactly that useful?)

While I'm at it, and I apologize for this being a lot of questions, but generally how many calories per day and what composition (p/f/c) do you recommend for women for cutting phases? (And if the person has too-high bf, do you base your calorie recommendations on their lean mass or total weight?)

Thanks. Just starting a physiologic daily dose of HGH and while I have that assistance, am aiming to maximize the effects. I'm 5'4" and have been eating around 1400 calories a day - reasonably clean - but maintain on that (longstanding whacked-out metabolism). Am trying to inch it up to more like 1600 w/at least 160g protein per day... so far so good, am down in theory a teensy bit on bodyfat 1 day after the first HGH (not that it's even related yet and the bf scales aren't that accurate anyhow) and after about a week of 1600 cals/day haven't seen scale freak out.

Last edited:
Oxavar is Gaspari's old prohormone formula. It's banned, it's junk, it's something you shouldn't waste your money on.

Top Bottom