Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guide to Physique Enhancement

Daisy_Girl said:
for the body you want that stands out, many sacrifices need to be made BEFORE you even consider a cycle of anabolic steriods. I said BEFORE!

(compiled by Daisy_Girl, with credit given to Newgirl)

Even though this is many years old now, this is brilliant. I have not seen such wise words of advice on any other BB'ing geared site.

Well done. You are my newest hero!

wow.... I was wondering why Laila Ali has such a deep voice :worried:

Laila's voice has been deep since she was young. Nothing to do with AAS. Mine is naturally deep too...quite a pain in the ass. My high school principal finally told me "Just quit trying to whisper, you can't do it. You sound like a freight train". So now I just let it BOOM!

Laila's voice has been deep since she was young. Nothing to do with AAS. Mine is naturally deep too...quite a pain in the ass. My high school principal finally told me "Just quit trying to whisper, you can't do it. You sound like a freight train". So now I just let it BOOM!

And her voice deepened further with AAS use.

It's good that the original thread got bumped up. Especially with summertime right around the corner and so many women wanting the "quick fix" with no effort weight loss.

Top Bottom