Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Guess Who's Getting Married? ***

M

May1010

I GUESS EATING PUSSY ISN'T ALL THAT!!!

LOS ANGELES, California -- Anne Heche is expected to tie the knot.

The actress who once made headlines for her out-of-the-closet relationship with comedian-actress Ellen DeGeneres is engaged to cameraman Coleman Laffoon, according to her management company, Lloyd Entertainment.

No wedding date has been set.

Heche and Laffoon are said to have met last summer while working on a documentary about DeGeneres' return to standup comedy after the cancellation of her ABC sitcom, "Ellen." Heche and DeGeneres announced their separation in August.

Heche, 32, who recently appeared on Fox's "Ally McBeal," has starred in films including "Wag the Dog" (1997) and "Six Days, Seven Nights" (1998).

DeGeneres, 43, is to star in a new CBS sitcom and host the Emmy Awards in September.

Eating pussy is a very pleasent past time may, you should try it. It's really quite all that and then some. :p

Wodin, please don't get May started on the subject again, he has already made me feel dirty. Grrrrr. :( ;)

Not funny. Teenage Monster is an idiot. I don't like him. I wish he was banned.

I think you meant to say "I GUESS EATING Ellen Degeneres' (sp?) PUSSY ISN'T ALL THAT!!!
:D

And I would concur.

Later,

Top Bottom