Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guess what happens when you sell gear in the gym and the owner finds out

That's not just any gym owner. That dude is a UK Cartel boss/debt collector and a former professional fighter. This is from a documentary about his businesses. He's a bad motherfucker and that bald guy is lucky he didn't swing back.

On top of that, the guy in the black shirt who was selling gear (without the face tattoo) died after that documentary aired from "non-suspicious serious injuries" outside his home.

It looked staged to me at first, when the guys wouldn't do anything after getting slapped...but after learning about the owner you know why they didnt

I watched the entire 35 minutes, that guy is crazy. That show really opened my mind up to the tragedy and dismal conditions that so many people live through every day. I've lived in other poor countries, but never saw the crime and violence side of things.

The way he was explaining the story about raping a guy to get him to pay up or destroy his credibility by threatening to publish the pictures of the rape and label him a faggot by claiming it was consensual. That's some serious mind fucking they do to people who don't respond to a good ole fashioned ass whooping to pay up. The guy that was raped hung himself a few months after. Damn.

Top Bottom