Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Hormone

Good luck with that, do what you want. I dont sell the shit and could care less. In fact the less people know/care the better because when demand goes up so too goes the price.

Dude why are you being a prick? I simply asked why GHRP over HGH itself; Can't you give me a straight answer?

Question? How do you wear out a gland? Gh is synthetic. If your body can make more why not let it? And a given dose of ghrp will give a specified result and if you have had the stimulating test you will know how much extra you will produce. Im just an engineer not a doctor though. I will ask my doc next time I see him.

It becomes "resistant" to the 'command' to release HGH... Similarly, people can give themselves diabetes by eating tons of sugar for years.. Why is that? The pancreas get's over worked and no longer obeys the "order" to release insulin. By shutting down natural production with exogenous hormones we only have our bodies stop releasing the "stimulating" hormones.. that is: leutenizing hormone, for testosterone and growth hormone releasing hormone for growth hormone..

Take enough HCG, which acts as leutenizing hormone, for long enough.. and you will degrade how well leutenizing hormone works on your testicles.

Dude why are you being a prick? I simply asked why GHRP over HGH itself; Can't you give me a straight answer?

Because I can, and Im not your doctor, do some research and make your own decisions. I can only relate to what I have done, or plan to do. There is no straight answer these are relatively new peptides compared to GH.

Well, my natural FSH and LH are 2 and 3 times the maximum range and yet I make no test at all according to my doc. I would think if you shut down your natural production of anything that eventually your body will not make it at all which would be no different than your body becoming resistant to a drug that makes it produce something. As for eating sugar, your body doesn't get overworked and develop type II diabetes. I never ate sugar, watched what I ate and I am not fat by any means. Last year my sugar levels were fine, this year they are elevated. I am not type II, but run the risk of becoming type II. It is a heriditary thing to some extent as my grandfather had type II. I would think if we could keep all our homorn levels balanced at the levels they were say when we were 25, then we wouldn't have a problem, but something in our genes tells our bodies to start doing things different when we reach a certain age.

Well, my natural FSH and LH are 2 and 3 times the maximum range and yet I make no test at all according to my doc. I would think if you shut down your natural production of anything that eventually your body will not make it at all which would be no different than your body becoming resistant to a drug that makes it produce something. As for eating sugar, your body doesn't get overworked and develop type II diabetes. I never ate sugar, watched what I ate and I am not fat by any means. Last year my sugar levels were fine, this year they are elevated. I am not type II, but run the risk of becoming type II. It is a heriditary thing to some extent as my grandfather had type II. I would think if we could keep all our homorn levels balanced at the levels they were say when we were 25, then we wouldn't have a problem, but something in our genes tells our bodies to start doing things different when we reach a certain age.

Interesting.

Yep, my endocronoligist has me doing all kinds of tests now. He is scratching his head on this one!

GHRP2 or Ipamorelin AND ModGFR (1-29) 3x100mcg. ED of both: Morning, PWO, and before bed time. This way you will get more then 10 iu GH puls ED, if stacked. But I guess it all comes down to $$$, personally I'm have a shit load of Ipamorelin and ModGFR on order.

GHRP2 or Ipamorelin AND ModGFR (1-29) 3x100mcg. ED of both: Morning, PWO, and before bed time. This way you will get more then 10 iu GH puls ED, if stacked. But I guess it all comes down to $$$, personally I'm have a shit load of Ipamorelin and ModGFR on order.

Yeah and Im only really looking for a "couple" of IUs per day so If my body can make it with at a huge cost reduction Im happy with that. For anybody wanting for info on this show #478 Super Human Radio has a shit tone of good info.

3x50mcg of both ED should give ok gain also, but it is a long term commitment..... not like AS.
Or go 1x100mcg. of both before bedtime, more for lifeextension, wellness ect.

I would spend some $$$ to go 3x100mcg. ED or safe up for it. It is well worth it! - not go half way....just my 2.cent :)

Top Bottom