Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Hormone

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay, so we all know about taking GH, or at least we should if we contemplate using it. But has anyone ever tried using a growth releasing hormone to get your body to make its own and release it?

I'm referring to the hormone they use when doing a GH stimulating test. It seems like it could work, however, maybe, you could burn out your own ability to produce it if you did. Doing this would also suppose your body is fully capable of producing GH normally.

I got the below from Wikipedia while looking into the GH stimulating test I have coming up soon.

"GHRH is released from neurosecretory nerve terminals of these arcuate neurons, and is carried by the hypothalamo-hypophyseal portal system to the anterior pituitary gland where it stimulates growth hormone (GH) secretion by stimulating the growth hormone releasing hormone receptor. GHRH is released in a pulsatile manner, stimulating similar pulsatile release of GH. In addition, GHRH also promotes slow-wave sleep directly. [2] Growth hormone is required for normal postnatal growth, bone growth, regulatory effects on protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism. [1]"

GHRP-6 does release GH as well as make you feel hungry, there was a great show on Super Human Radio about this subject.

But how effective is it? If it really made you release gh it should be a wonder drug to us. I just looked at one site and it is is only 36 bucks for a bottle of it at 5mg/ml. That seems awfully cheap for something if it truly does what it says it does. Would make using HGH almost obsolete unless I am missing something.

But how effective is it? If it really made you release gh it should be a wonder drug to us. I just looked at one site and it is is only 36 bucks for a bottle of it at 5mg/ml. That seems awfully cheap for something if it truly does what it says it does. Would make using HGH almost obsolete unless I am missing something.

Its about to make my GH obsolete, Ive done my research and seen the light. Good bye $6600 per year GH bill. Im gonna finish up this last little bit Ive got then tell my doctor see ya later. You do whatever you want.

Yep. I have my growth hormone stimulating test this Monday. So, if my ability to still make it is there, I will be taking GHRP6 myself.

I'm a little lost... why fuck with GHRP? Why would that at all be better than injecting HGH?

We cannot 100% regulate dosage of HGH with GHRP.. We may wear out our own ability to produce it, instead of just temporarily shutting down production..

Saying GHRP is a wonder drug is like saying HCG is a wonder drug for increasing testosterone.. fuck that; when I take testosterone I know exactly what the dose is.. Same with HGH, when I try that.

So down to my question, what exactly is the benefit to using GHRP over HGH itself?

I'm a little lost... why fuck with GHRP? Why would that at all be better than injecting HGH?

We cannot 100% regulate dosage of HGH with GHRP.. We may wear out our own ability to produce it, instead of just temporarily shutting down production..

Saying GHRP is a wonder drug is like saying HCG is a wonder drug for increasing testosterone.. fuck that; when I take testosterone I know exactly what the dose is.. Same with HGH, when I try that.

So down to my question, what exactly is the benefit to using GHRP over HGH itself?

Good luck with that, do what you want. I dont sell the shit and could care less. In fact the less people know/care the better because when demand goes up so too goes the price.

Okay, so we all know about taking GH, or at least we should if we contemplate using it. But has anyone ever tried using a growth releasing hormone to get your body to make its own and release it?

I'm referring to the hormone they use when doing a GH stimulating test. It seems like it could work, however, maybe, you could burn out your own ability to produce it if you did. Doing this would also suppose your body is fully capable of producing GH normally.

I got the below from Wikipedia while looking into the GH stimulating test I have coming up soon.

"GHRH is released from neurosecretory nerve terminals of these arcuate neurons, and is carried by the hypothalamo-hypophyseal portal system to the anterior pituitary gland where it stimulates growth hormone (GH) secretion by stimulating the growth hormone releasing hormone receptor. GHRH is released in a pulsatile manner, stimulating similar pulsatile release of GH. In addition, GHRH also promotes slow-wave sleep directly. [2] Growth hormone is required for normal postnatal growth, bone growth, regulatory effects on protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism. [1]"

Check out GHRP 2 and 6 as well as some CJC1295.

Question? How do you wear out a gland? Gh is synthetic. If your body can make more why not let it? And a given dose of ghrp will give a specified result and if you have had the stimulating test you will know how much extra you will produce. Im just an engineer not a doctor though. I will ask my doc next time I see him.

From my understanding GH is released in a pulse method usually when you sleep, GHRP 6 simply activates and makes you pulse more often than you would have. The pituitary is more than capable of pulsing more.

Top Bottom