Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone

El Supremo

has anybody used growth hormone for soft tissue repair? ive got chronic golfers elbow and after various treatments my doctor says i need an operation which is a last resort. i was thinking of try some growth to see if it helped? could anyone suggest dosages and what best to stack it with? i was thinking of cutting up for summer if im gonna do it so 750mg test/week some t4 clen and winstrol. ive been told 8iu/day on training days. idoes this sound good?
stats; 43 yrs old, 16st, around 15% bf. plenty of cycles in the past.

El Supremo said:
has anybody used growth hormone for soft tissue repair? ive got chronic golfers elbow and after various treatments my doctor says i need an operation which is a last resort. i was thinking of try some growth to see if it helped? could anyone suggest dosages and what best to stack it with? i was thinking of cutting up for summer if im gonna do it so 750mg test/week some t4 clen and winstrol. ive been told 8iu/day on training days. idoes this sound good?

Well bro, in my opinion i'd opt for the surgery...only because it will probably benefit you more in the long run. If you have chronic pain....then its something that I think warrants some medical attention. I broke my arm a few years ago during a dumb ass arm wrestling competition....and ended up with a spiral fracture of the humerus and radial nerve damage that paralyzed all movement in my hand for about 4 months. The doctor told me the bone would heal fine, but it was the nerve damage he was worried about...he told me that I had about an 80% chance that I would never get 100% normal function and feeling in my hand. I asked the doc about GH and he told me he didn't really know to much about it, but from what he had heard he thought that it might help my recovery.....well....i took GH....i think it was around 4-6iu's a day for about a month and a half...i can be more exact if you'd like...but thats what i seem to remember.....well...i had full function and feeling back in my hand by 4months....when the doctor had expected me to have to wait about a year for the nerve to regenerate. So i'd say go for the surgery...and use the GH to aid in your recovery rather than take the GH and a cycle to try and fix the problem yourself. I know surgery sucks....and believe me...it totally sucked not being able to hit the gym....but i used the break to focus on other parts of my life......sometimes its better to get off the speeding highway in life.....take the nearest off ramp....slow the hell down...and enjoy something different. Good luck bro!

vandelman said:
Well bro, in my opinion i'd opt for the surgery...only because it will probably benefit you more in the long run. If you have chronic pain....then its something that I think warrants some medical attention. I broke my arm a few years ago during a dumb ass arm wrestling competition....and ended up with a spiral fracture of the humerus and radial nerve damage that paralyzed all movement in my hand for about 4 months. The doctor told me the bone would heal fine, but it was the nerve damage he was worried about...he told me that I had about an 80% chance that I would never get 100% normal function and feeling in my hand. I asked the doc about GH and he told me he didn't really know to much about it, but from what he had heard he thought that it might help my recovery.....well....i took GH....i think it was around 4-6iu's a day for about a month and a half...i can be more exact if you'd like...but thats what i seem to remember.....well...i had full function and feeling back in my hand by 4months....when the doctor had expected me to have to wait about a year for the nerve to regenerate. So i'd say go for the surgery...and use the GH to aid in your recovery rather than take the GH and a cycle to try and fix the problem yourself. I know surgery sucks....and believe me...it totally sucked not being able to hit the gym....but i used the break to focus on other parts of my life......sometimes its better to get off the speeding highway in life.....take the nearest off ramp....slow the hell down...and enjoy something different. Good luck bro!

over here in uk theres at least a six month waiting list for surgery unless you go private (which i cant afford) added to the fact that ive just started a new job with 6months probation im thinking of trying it anyway cos i havent got too much to lose except the cost of the course. also the doctor told me that the operation isnt a guaranteed cure anyway and that i might just have to live with it so im goona go with it, just need advice on best way to use it.

I just had surgery on my elbow in december.So far the best thing I ever did,I put it off for about 9-10 years until I couldn't even hold a bottle of water.Lost feeling in 2 of my fingers and constant pain in my elbow even at rest.Rehab went great,I am on my way back up the dumbell rack.Not where I have been previously yet,but soon.My surgeon was looking for a 75% improvement and the pain I was in I would have settled for 25%.Sorry I have no info on benefits of the growth to aid in recovery,but thought I would tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel.I know how frustrated you have to be.

silent says said:
I just had surgery on my elbow in december.So far the best thing I ever did,I put it off for about 9-10 years until I couldn't even hold a bottle of water.Lost feeling in 2 of my fingers and constato nt pain in my elbow even at rest.Rehab went great,I am on my way back up the dumbell rack.Not where I have been previously yet,but soon.My surgeon was looking for a 75% improvement and the pain I was in I would have settled for 25%.Sorry I have no info on benefits of the growth to aid in recovery,but thought I would tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel.I know how frustrated you have to be.

Good point bro.......glad to hear the recovery is going good....i remember mine was slow....my first day back in the gym I couldn't even grip a 5lb dumbell........what a humbling time in my life......

silent says said:
I just had surgery on my elbow in december.So far the best thing I ever did,I put it off for about 9-10 years until I couldn't even hold a bottle of water.Lost feeling in 2 of my fingers and constant pain in my elbow even at rest.Rehab went great,I am on my way back up the dumbell rack.Not where I have been previously yet,but soon.My surgeon was looking for a 75% improvement and the pain I was in I would have settled for 25%.Sorry I have no info on benefits of the growth to aid in recovery,but thought I would tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel.I know how frustrated you have to be.

glad things are working out for you, it sounds promising. i probably will go ahead with the op but as i said im at a new job on 6 months probation and also i do door work at a club and cant afford to be off work till im settled in the new job. my elbow has been playing up for about 4 years and like you there have been times when i couldnt lift a pint glass so yes it can get very depressing

El Supremo said:

You've got chronic elbow pain and you want to do Winstrol ? no no no bro --

many people may tell you GH will help,, but in my experience it doesn't always help -- I have actually seen a lot of anecdotal evidence tha GH aggravates joint pain --

Many will call BS on me,, but I am old school and I still swear by deca for joint issues / tendonitis

But Do not gon On Winstrol

Batmaniac said:
You've got chronic elbow pain and you want to do Winstrol ? no no no bro --

many people may tell you GH will help,, but in my experience it doesn't always help -- I have actually seen a lot of anecdotal evidence tha GH aggravates joint pain --

Many will call BS on me,, but I am old school and I still swear by deca for joint issues / tendonitis

But Do not gon On Winstrol

i know a lot of people say dont use winstrol if you suffer from joint problems but ive used it with no adverse effect at all. the best thing ive found to ease the pain is to not do preacher curls! also i cant use deca because it brings me out in really bad acne.

bro the winstrol will adversely effect your joint problems as it has negative impact on collagen synthesis -- it will definately do you no favours

You can control the Acne with b6 maybe? Sometimes it's worth it to put up with a little acne if it can sort out you joint problems

I don't know the specifics of your injury -- but in general I would use rest -- low weight low intensity training -- physio -- and deca -- maybe even glucosamine

Top Bottom