Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grocery Lists...

MissJanet79 said:
Hey - share some of your grocery lists. What are your must-haves for your diet! Ideas always welcome! Thx!! :qt:

Always the same thing.....

chicken
salmon
lean turkey
round steak
eggs
oatmeal
yams
olive oil, flax or udos
brown rice
cooking spray
broc
natural peanut or almond butter
cottage cheese
salad stuff
albacore tuna

Pretty boring but it is working!

N

lil nasty said:
Always the same thing.....

chicken
salmon
lean turkey
round steak
eggs
oatmeal
yams
olive oil, flax or udos
brown rice
cooking spray
broc
natural peanut or almond butter
cottage cheese
salad stuff
albacore tuna

Pretty boring but it is working!

N

Cream of Wheat
Brocolli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Blueberries
Apples
Brown Rice
Whole Wheat Pasta
Egg Whites
Tuna
Chicken Breasts
Pork Tenderloin
Lettuce
Udo's Choice
Lowfat Gronola
LOwfat Yogurt

I might be forgetting something but this is the lowdown..
Joe's Girl
Keep Pumping

Last edited:
all of the above plus
nuts
spices
pedialyte-freezer pops
avacados
low carb tortillas
turkey bacon
hot sauce
vinegar

About the same for me but almonds are my addiction. Yeah for mono fats-- plus when I'm trying to keep my cals up at work it's an easy thing to have around.

I hear you about keeping cals up. I am overweight because I don't eat enough. It seems like such an oxymoron!

It does seem like an oxymoron. Women have the idea that we should be perfect and sexy by eating lettuce and tic tacs. Heaven forbid we eat...especially fat. It's just so backwards. I started dropping weight as soon as I upped my cals (the right way with clean food). Well, not dropping actual pounds overall but dropping body fat.

And healthy fat is great. It's made my skin and hair look better. I think that the fat and protein are also the reason why my nails are so strong now. I look at most women's magazines and am greatly bummed out but the misinformation.

Since I have up't my protein I have had no acne. I have always had acne. Nice surprise!

Can I ask how much fat you eat daily? I'm trying to figure out how much to include. I am a vegetarian, so 95% of the fat I eat is good.

It really depends on what I'm aiming for with overall calorie breakdowns. In the winter I up my cals and my carbs as I would prefer to try putting on weight when it's not bikini season. :) Then I usually eat around 33/33/33 fat/pro/carb. In the summer I usually drop my cals just a smidge and keep my carbs under 40-50g a day. When I do that my fat always goes up (protein too) but most of the fat is from mono and poly-- homemade olive oil based salad dressings and nuts/nut butters. Plus if my carbs are low I find I have less cravings if my fat is up with nuts. In the summer probably 40-50% of my calories come from fat.

Top Bottom