Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Grillz

just going to do it to be an asshole... not like i'd actually think i'm cool doing it

just something for humor

might buy myself a pimp cup 2
 
If I was a balla, and I had cash to spare, I'd wear some grillz as a joke around campus.
 
Last edited:
theoak01 said:
i meant of you and your adventures with it lol

n3uaso.jpg
 
That grillz shit is just a re-worked version of the gold teeth madness we had back in the 80's. So geighhh...
 
lmao

I have 2 nephews who purchased grillz!! One has the white gold and the other has gold.

oh yeah, and they wear their pants down to their knees and shirts 5 times too big. WTF is wrong with young people today?
 
haha those cups are hilarious
damn, i might get one for a buddy of mine.... he'd laugh his ass of every day when he see s it. PLAYA!!
 
if done professionaly, i think gold teeth look pretty fugging cool...not for the average working man mind you, but for certain types of people, i think it's sick.
not diamonds and shit, just straight gold or platty teeth
 
Top Bottom