Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovacs at the Arnold...wtf?

Did he actually compete NUDE?

:)

352230.56683.jpg

Wow, he looks like that 5000 year old frozen cavemen they found in the alps between Austria and Italy....what was his name...Oetzi or something

Man! He is lean as fuck but its just.....just.....all gone wrong. I feel for him. How can that be fixed? Wow!

Quad

Arnold_Classic_2004_067.jpg

oh lord, what is the protruding off the right side of his obliques?? btw..he has the ass of an 120yr old asian man.

Last edited:
Snarling Force said:
Wow, I don't know what to say... I'm shocked at what I see. Its like a horror movie or a bad dream what has happened to this poor SOB. Does anyone know his exact age? Also, what was his age in the pics of his prime? If he continues the way he is now, how long do you all give him?

I don't know his age, (I think he's in his 30s though), but he definitely will not live to a very old age at this rate. It's hard enough for anyone very much over 200 pounds to reach their 70s, but for a guy that supposedly gets up to 400 pounds in the offseason and lives a hardcore competitive BB lifestyle, geez. In his case I might make an exception and recommend that he take up jogging instead of lifting.

FlexManning said:
I don't know his age, (I think he's in his 30s though), but he definitely will not live to a very old age at this rate. It's hard enough for anyone very much over 200 pounds to reach their 70s, but for a guy that supposedly gets up to 400 pounds in the offseason and lives a hardcore competitive BB lifestyle, geez. In his case I might make an exception and recommend that he take up jogging instead of lifting.

He's 337 in these so 400 is probably about right.

Quadsweep said:
Man! He is lean as fuck but its just.....just.....all gone wrong. I feel for him. How can that be fixed? Wow!

Quad

I don't think it can be fixed. The good Lord can get us out of this, but I'm pretty sure he's fucked.

Top Bottom