Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green tea

ZGzaZ

when to take it? how many servings? how does it affect the body...this is decaf we're talking, so before bed wouldnt be a problem if that is advisable.

Green Tea

Take Green Tea right before bed and I sleep like a log. I also take it in the morning with my Daily Detox Tea and also throughout the day. Talk about speeding up the Metabolism. I haven't had coffee in the morning with all that cream and equal either. So I can see I am getting cut faster and easier.

nice, what times do you take the green tea....any idea how long the affects stay in your body? on a side note...what is Detox Tea and what does it do?

Green tea can be taken anytime, throughout the day. There are soo many benefical aspects of drinking green tea, not just in improving metabolism and fat burning. Its an antioxidant that helps 'recycle' other antioxidants such as vit C and I believe vit A and E. It has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anticarcinogenic properties. It increases BMR. Controls blood glucose levels. So forth and so on.

Also, green tea can induce relaxation and a feeling of well-being because it contains L-theanine, which increase alpha waves in the brain inducing relaxation.

Basically drink it whenever you want. I drink between 6-8 cups per day. One of which is a 40% extract = 4 cups.

yeah i feel great when i'm drinking tea
don't feel so bogged down
i got my mom to use green tea with caffine instead of coffe in the mornings and she says she loves it, she doesn't feel as much of a "crash", in her words

*exclamer* Subjective information..

How many studies are out their that green tea increases the metabolism as much as they say (4 - 4.5%)? I heard of only 2 studies being out there on a few web sites. I say this because coffee (caffeine) is the most researched drug in the world. I just think its funny that green tea has such few studies on its effects on the metabolic system, yet these results of these studies were quite astounding. Ephedra only boosts the metabolic rate by 5% I hear, so green tea 4 - 4.5%,.. hmmmmmm.

One other question: How much green tea do you have to drink to achieve these 'supposed' results?

Hmmmm. 10 cups. Could a person just take 3 concentrated doses to achieve the same effect? How are you supposed to get your water if drink 10 cups,.. as water should be drank alone if possible for best absorption..?

And I'd still like to see these studies if anyone has site references!!!!

SubjectiveIllusion said:
Hmmmm. 10 cups. Could a person just take 3 concentrated doses to achieve the same effect? How are you supposed to get your water if drink 10 cups,.. as water should be drank alone if possible for best absorption..?

And I'd still like to see these studies if anyone has site references!!!!

Water doesn't have absorbtion issues.

The water in Green tea counts. The part about caffienes duriectic effect totally cancelling out the water you drank is bullox.

Top Bottom