Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

green and caffeine stack

harvychanel

so many people who have stack green tea and caff. told me it is as effective as ECA for fat loss, has anyone here taken this stack together how did it work on you? thank you.

Both green tea and caffeine are quite potent natural stims, but they are obviously not as potent as ephedrine. So yeah - it will feel like taking a very strong coffee, but I highly doubt it will come even close to the ephedrine in terms of stimulatory effects. However, none of them are good for fat loss. Using stims for this purpose is never a good idea, since they will also increase cortisol levels, which will eat up your muscles as well. And this is not a healthy thing to use. Why not use instead much safer and more effective compounds, such as Cardarine GW or SR9009?

they don't burn fat.. they merely suppress appetite so the person eats less and thinks the stims are burning the fat

you will feel more full quicker practically, but the results diminish as you go along. lots of people drink lots of coffee but still are fat anyway. food is still an addiction

Green tea has a lot of health benefits associated with it but as for fat burning - it's effects are mild at best.

As for caffeine, caffeine is great for reducing appetite but it doesn't burn body fat.

If you are looking for something to cut your appetite, a green tea and caffeine supplement would work great.

If you are looking for something for actual fat loss, your money would be better spent on other products like cardarine.

Caffeine and ephedrine are fantastic for appetite suppression so if that is your issue then that is the best option.

Green tea has a ton of health benefits so I would always include that if you can.

Top Bottom