Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greatest dieting feats

Andy13

Elite Mentor
Platinum
List them.. I'm looking for the most fat people have lost with one consistant cutting program. What did you do? How long did it last? How many lbs/week did you lose? Did you plateau? From what % to what %?

from298 to 205

298 to 205 in eight months low fat med. carb high protein using xenadrine for fat burning lots of cardio , i hit a bigtime plateau about 235 i got mad quit dieting for 2 weeks panicked when i had gained 10 lbs ,when i started back dieting weightloss was at an increased rate moved steadily to my low of 205 , gained back to an current wt of 265-275 [fluctuates] but im carring a LOT more muscle , i occasionally cut to 235-240 i think i look good , i dont know what bf ive been big so much of my life and i look horible at real low bf at around 215 - 220 my ribcage is huge i get anorexic rib syndrome even with some fat:)

I went from 240-175 in about 1- 1/2 years and almost all of it was fat loss. I followed a moderate carb, high protein, low fat diet. I used E/C/A to help and trained 4 times a week in the PM while doing cardio 5 times a week in the AM. It took a lot of dedication and will power to do that as I have always been the fat kid my whole life until I finally got off my ass and did something about it

M18

congrats mustang

keep it up bud im twice your age and i can tell you it gets harder lol sorry i didnt mean to scare you;)

Re: congrats mustang

bulkhead said:
keep it up bud im twice your age and i can tell you it gets harder lol sorry i didnt mean to scare you;)

hehehe Congrats to you as well...Bulking is the easy part for me so when it's cutting time I get freaked out LOL I would love to be able to get back on E/C/A on my cutting cycles but now my anxiety won't allow me so I'm gonna give a low dose of DNP a try and hopefully that will work nice for the end of winter after my bulk cycle.

M18

I did a zero carb diet for 3 months, and then a LOW (20grams or less / week) for a nother 5 mo.. I did this and went from 275 to 180.. now dont get me wrong i lost a ton of muscle, but a TON of fat.. Im now (after 6mo. of traditional mod carb low fat hi protien diet, and tons of lifting and mod. cardio (15mi/week running) 190 and 14% b.f. - and while i did the zero/low carb stuff i didnt do a thing, I just sat on my butt!
BTW- this is my first post on elitefitness, but ive got to say there are some smart people that post some stuff on here!
bearohs

Top Bottom