Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great read

my fav parts

B.C. Do you have problems with sore knees?
Taranenko: No.

B.C. Do you do any abdominal exercises?
Taranenko: No. I'm too lazy.

this part's interesting:

B.C. What about Alexeyev's training?

Taranenko: Nobody knows how Alexeyev trained. He trained alone or when no one was around. I trained with him from 1976 on (at the national team camps). He seemed to do more repetitions per set than the norm. He never squatted with more than he cleaned.

B.C. I read where Alexeyev was quoted as saying he never used more than 270 kg in the squat?

Taranenko: That sounds about right. He never revealed his actual strength in training or competition.

That is kind of funny. He squats everyday but is too lazy to do abs. I can barely squats once a week.

i squat 2 - 3 times a week and do no abdominal work. i love squatting though, that's why. and i think in his case, since it's his job, i'd imagine he'd squat some more.

i once saw a guy who did abs 4 times a week for an hour. he was a moron, but a very persistant moron.

super_rice said:
i squat 2 - 3 times a week and do no abdominal work. i love squatting though, that's why. and i think in his case, since it's his job, i'd imagine he'd squat some more.

i once saw a guy who did abs 4 times a week for an hour. he was a moron, but a very persistant moron.

Squatting more than once a week was always hard for me:)

Got some major DOMS...

Never understood you maniacs that ENJOY squatting :chomp:

Top Bottom