Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Neighbors

redsamurai said:
Ummmmm, well yeah...........you do live in canada you know........eh.

It doesn't work like that here in the states. Here we're constantly competing with our neighbors for who's got the cooler leaf blower, snow plow or lawn mower. :rolleyes:

tis why I'm going to canada..........people aren't stuck on themselves as much.

no way, when I go visit my friends in Philly and NY state, their neighbors are sooooooooo awesome!

blueta2 said:
I have some of the best neighbors. The guy who lives next door to me was cooking jam and chicken pies all weekend. I get home from work tonight and he has two pies and some jam waiting for me.:)
Last week, my other neighbor saw I was having dinner in my yard with a girlfrend and he prepared us dessert and brought it over.
This goes on all the time.
Right now I'm making fresh peach chutney and will be sharing it with them.
Why can't we all get along like this?!
Ok, just wanted to share a nice story for a change

Have any good neighbor stories.
they both want to bang you

just sayin

PuddleMonkey said:
I've got you beat, I have no neighbors.

Cellmates?

I have pretty cool neighbors too. Got carne asada the other night from one with homemade tortillas.

Do have one anal ass wipe that lives across the street from me and reported me for having a few weeds on the property by the mailbox.
He blow drys his driveway with a blower after cleaning it and takes the wheels off his car every week to clean them.

I am seeding his lawn with weeds this fall so he has a nice spring surprise.

I can't see my neighbors houses because we live so spread apart but...

when i had my foot surgery, one came and cleaned my house and took me out to lunch (crutches and pain killers and all) and brought me a present. My other neighbor brought food over.

When my water pressure tank broke recently, on a sunday before a holiday, one neighbor insisted we just go to her house to shower and use the bathroom, and she told us to just come in and do whatever we need to as if it were our own house.

The other one offers to go with me to things (because i'm new to the area), give me free tickets to events, gave my kids an open invitation to come over any time, and invites us over all the time, despite her being a single mom and very hard worker.

Down the road, my neighbors that own a farm gave my father a free christmas tree, just because he mentioned being my father (despite the fact that he drove up in a lexus), and they threw a party for us when we moved in just so we could meet the other people on the mountain.

the people here are amazing. I'd share my home with any one of them.

blueta2 said:
I have some of the best neighbors. The guy who lives next door to me was cooking jam and chicken pies all weekend. I get home from work tonight and he has two pies and some jam waiting for me.:)
Last week, my other neighbor saw I was having dinner in my yard with a girlfrend and he prepared us dessert and brought it over.
This goes on all the time.
Right now I'm making fresh peach chutney and will be sharing it with them.
Why can't we all get along like this?!
Ok, just wanted to share a nice story for a change

Have any good neighbor stories.
Wait til some negros move in next door. They'll be knockin ya damn door down every day at dinner time....with requests too.

blueta2 said:
The guy who lives next door to me was cooking jam and chicken pies all weekend.

The guy next door to me was tossing salad all weekend.

Oh, yeah ... your neighbor wants to bump nasties.

just sayin

Top Bottom