Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gotta love your older white americans

• Thread starter DepressiveJuice
  • Start date
so since i'm a "multicultural hero"
and i'm supposed to go back to were i came from........
i need to be chopped up and shipped to
Japan
North Dakota(Soix)
poland
Irland
Africa
Russia

might be better, since Milo is going to use his unemployment to run for pres.

d3track said:
so since i'm a "multicultural hero"
and i'm supposed to go back to were i came from........
i need to be chopped up and shipped to
Japan
North Dakota(Soix)
poland
Irland
Africa
Russia

might be better, since Milo is going to use his unemployment to run for pres.

I am a "multicultural hero" as well, but you have missed his point beyond comprehension.

Re: Re: ...

gwl9dta4 said:

I had to learn English and intergrate into the culture and i hate seeing immigrants come here and take take and take some more and run our country into the ground. I'm sick of it and see myself possibly resettling into another country in decades to come.

I hate the stupid sence of shame of being a white man in the USA. And many of you will see me as racist for saying this but i prefer to be among my own kind, and so does every ethnic group on this planet. But "WE" are made to feel racist for preffering so.

Bullshit. You are Polish! I don't think there are ANY white men in the USA who genuinely feel shame. It is all neo-conservative rhetoric. Nobody will pick on you for preferring to be amongst pollocks.

no D3track

LOL Ffactor... I dont agree about the shame things... I have actually seen white college proffessors apologize for the supposed "sins" of the white men... on the verge of tears.. to audiences of minority students.

How do you think it made the white students feel when they saw that?

Thats the kind of shit you see in colleges these days.

It made me sick to my stomach..

Re: no D3track

Milo Hobgoblin said:
LOL Ffactor... I dont agree about the shame things... I have actually seen white college proffessors apologize for the supposed "sins" of the white men... on the verge of tears.. to audiences of minority students.

How do you think it made the white students feel when they saw that?

Thats the kind of shit you see in colleges these days.

It made me sick to my stomach..

We've obviously had different experiences. I have two graduate degress and have never seen this. People were proud of their background and heritage.

Re: Re: Re: ...

Ffactor said:

Bullshit. You are Polish! I don't think there are ANY white men in the USA who genuinely feel shame. It is all neo-conservative rhetoric. Nobody will pick on you for preferring to be amongst pollocks.

Shows how much you know. Don't try to take a stance on this as you have not lived my life. And i am not a pollock but rather "Polish". You spew racist remarks and don't even know it.

I suppose the same can be said for the Irish right? Study your countries history and learn what's it like to be an immigrant here in the USA. You don't seem to grasp that all incoming Alinens pretty much start at the lowest level in society. That means we had to start living in the shittiest parts of town and go to the worst public schools, OK? I was there and got a nice taste of all the minority immigrants and their outlook on the USA. They hate it, but want the money, for the most part. I was made to feel stupid for getting something as simple as getting good grades. But my family intergrated and came a long way. Either way you know very little of an immigrants struggle.

damn

:-(

I wish I went to college where you did... One of the biggest regrets of my life will be attending public college in Southern Cali.

It seems like I was exposed to the worst of the worst.

Re: Re: no D3track

Ffactor said:

We've obviously had different experiences. I have two graduate degress and have never seen this. People were proud of their background and heritage.

Ok go ahead and imitate black people say you are proud of being a white American and your culture. You will be crucified as a blatant racist.

But hey, if your BLACK, then it's OK to be proud of being black. but not you Mr white man, now apologise.

hahaha you are a dumb fuck cos guess what? thanks to the boomers, we are still today the world super power you dumb mother fucker

Who the fuck was talking to you, bonerboy?!? Like you're not a dumb fuck with a handle like that? THE BABY BOOMERS WERE FUCKIN' HIPPIES AND REBELLIOUS IN THE 60s. WHEN THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE TIME TO BUILD A SUPERPOWER?!? THEY DIDN'T DO SHIT UNTIL THE GREEDY 80s, AND WERE 40-SOMETHINGS. WE'VE BEEN A SUPERPOWER FOR 50 FUCKIN' YEARS, YOU DICKLESS FUCK!!! GET IN YOUR FUCKIN' VOLVO, WITH YOUR 2.3 KIDS AND DRIVE OFF A FUCKIN' CLIFF, ASSHOLE!!!

valhalla555 said:
hahaha you are a dumb fuck cos guess what? thanks to the boomers, we are still today the world super power you dumb mother fucker

Who the fuck was talking to you, bonerboy?!? Like you're not a dumb fuck with a handle like that? THE BABY BOOMERS WERE FUCKIN' HIPPIES AND REBELLIOUS IN THE 60s. WHEN THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE TIME TO BUILD A SUPERPOWER?!? THEY DIDN'T DO SHIT UNTIL THE GREEDY 80s, AND WERE 40-SOMETHINGS. WE'VE BEEN A SUPERPOWER FOR 50 FUCKIN' YEARS, YOU DICKLESS FUCK!!! GET IN YOUR FUCKIN' VOLVO, WITH YOUR 2.3 KIDS AND DRIVE OFF A FUCKIN' CLIFF, ASSHOLE!!!

Hot damn. Every single one of em was a hippie and not a damn one of em did anything until they were in their thirties and forties. Well damn, I learn something from this chat board every day.

Top Bottom