Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Scam?

Stick round guys. It's awesome to see peeps from 2001!!!

Yeah man, though I haven't been contributing like I did way back when, I've popped my head in from time to time to see how the site's been doing.
and of course that damn George Spellwin just gets richer ;) I swear the man is like Charlie from Charlie's Angels lol George's GearHeads...I smell a pilot coming ooooooon

Yo!

How ya doin bro? :biggrin:

Great bro. I am about 4 weeks out of my pct from my prop winny cycle and still going strong topped out at around 204 and i am sittin around 195-196 right now and still have a nice pump and still feel strong. My pct i ran some Nolvadex during the last two weeks of the cycle then started gaspari novadex for 4 weeks after that along with some adex @.25mg eod and recovery was a breeze. No loss of sex drive or nothing. I think next cycle for sure i am getting some Unleashed and Postcycle from protein factory and deff incorporate those in to my pct.

Isn't protein factory great? I wish they had a store because I'd make the 30 min drive to get my stuff in person :) lol

Top Bottom