Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Got one potty trained

Creepusmaximus

New member
Me so happy. My son has been using the bathroom and sleeping through the night without an accident for about 2 weeks. Life is getting so much easier. Now if I can get the 1 year old to use the tiolet, life would be great. Last two and half years have been basicly about food and feces.
 
Creepusmaximus said:
Me so happy. My son has been using the bathroom and sleeping through the night without an accident for about 2 weeks. Life is getting so much easier. Now if I can get the 1 year old to use the tiolet, life would be great. Last two and half years have been basicly about food and feces.



dude I KNOW what you are talking about, I have a 3 month old
 
Top Bottom