Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

goodby eliters

  • Thread starter Thread starter leco3344unt
  • Start date Start date
L

leco3344unt

Guest
to much hated on this site because of polish decent no speak the english to good but good buy and body man, enjoy the days my friends.

:)
 
hey bro
 
hamstershaver said:
another good orb being run off of ef by the bomb squad
WODIN, Dial_Tone, bw1, nycgirl, etc???

Wow, I had no idea they were in the Bomb Squad! We have even more numbers then I thought!
 
Lestat said:
WODIN, Dial_Tone, bw1, nycgirl, etc???

Wow, I had no idea they were in the Bomb Squad! We have even more numbers then I thought!
Hey! Watch it you ho. Don't even put me in with the BS crew.
 
hamstershaver said:
you said your numbers had doubled recently
That is true, however we do not control ALL bombing activities that go on. There has not been a Bomb Squad sanctioned strike in over a week.
 
Bran.. do you really believe that the bomb squad targeted this dude???
 
I like eliters but my spellng make me trouble for readis, and I am target no american, only board
 
leco3344unt said:
I like eliters but my spellng make me trouble for readis, and I am target no american, only board
my hubby dont spell that correct he is still here...it obviously doesnt have any thing to do with your spelling!!!!!!! maybe try taking an english class.................cannot even figure out what u say, more like nffhsirghskbisgih coming out of you
 
Lestat said:
Bran.. do you really believe that the bomb squad targeted this dude???
well angel girl bombed him for this post just now isn't she in your group? and swole and stickfigure?
 
angel_girl said:
my hubby dont spell that correct he is still here...it obviously doesnt have any thing to do with your spelling!!!!!!! maybe try taking an english class.................cannot even figure out what u say, more like nffhsirghskbisgih coming out of you

I am one month american bitch :)
 
WODIN said:
Hey! Watch it you ho. Don't even put me in with the BS crew.
I was saying that you WERE NOT part of the Squad man. Everyone blames EVERY bombing on us these days.
 
bran987 said:
well angel girl bombed him for this post just now isn't she in your group? and swole and stickfigure?
Squad members often act independently bro.
 
Lestat said:
Squad members often act independently bro.
i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...
 
angel_girl said:
i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...
ok, then why'd you bomb someone for making a thread saying goodbye to EF because he feels like everyone hates him?
 
angel_girl said:
i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...


highintensity told me you were fat, truth?
 
leco3344unt said:
highintensity told me you were fat, truth?
dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
 
bran987 said:
ahhh, n/m alter
yeah no shit man, i don't understand why so many people are backing the alters these days.. first spongeboob, now you?
 
angel_girl said:
dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
he needs a bomb
 
bran987 said:
ok, then why'd you bomb someone for making a thread saying goodbye to EF because he feels like everyone hates him?
because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to research
 
angel_girl said:
dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
lol @ the fat dick in his mouth!!!

this was classic!!!!!
 
Lestat said:
yeah no shit man, i don't understand why so many people are backing the alters these days.. first spongeboob, now you?
Well you are obviously the ultimate alter backer behind only the great sh4dowf4lconn, but I didn't know he was an alt until the HI comment just now, thought maybe just a funny foreigner
 
angel_girl said:
dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone

sory your not fat
 
angel_girl said:
because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to research
bran dude, she just opened up a can of whoop ass!
 
angel_girl said:
because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to research
I thought that comment was the best of all, about how soda and wine will be flowing? that had me ROFL
 
LESTAT the hubby told me to say it...lol
WOOTOOM neverland michael jacksons home....
sorry dont know how to quote two ppl at once!!!!!!
 
angel_girl said:
LESTAT the hubby told me to say it...lol
WOOTOOM neverland michael jacksons home....
sorry dont know how to quote two ppl at once!!!!!!

do you have a face picture ot conferm your not ugly
 
QUOTE=Lestat]I'm right here bro, what's up?[/QUOTE]
\bro your slipping thses days all the clues in in this thread do you still rock that eclipse?[
 
leco3344unt said:
QUOTE=Lestat]I'm right here bro, what's up?
\bro your slipping thses days all the clues in in this thread do you still rock that eclipse?[[/QUOTE]
Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!

Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.
 
Lestat said:
\bro your slipping thses days all the clues in in this thread do you still rock that eclipse?[
Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!

Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.[/QUOTE]

who is Kev?
 
Becoming said:
Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!

Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.

who is Kev?[/QUOTE]

only the craziest 6 page thread shit stirrer in EF history you better reconize bo cenfous
 
needtogetas said:
you can type and suck dick at the same time.wow youre a pro...... :evil:


sweetheart relax your on a multiple chatboards all day and a member of a girls makebelieve club, life is very good
 
Becoming said:
Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!

Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.

who is Kev?[/QUOTE]
An old user, what of the better characters here on EF
 
leco3344unt said:
only the craziest 6 page thread shit stirrer in EF history you better reconize bo cenfous

you are really killing the quote feature.
 
leco3344unt said:
sweetheart relax your on a multiple chatboards all day and a member of a girls makebelieve club, life is very good
what a fuck stick I ant a girl.or do you call me sweetheart cuz you realy are gay.
 
leco3344unt said:
fonz can suck a dick scammer, this is decem

do you have the tractor pic?

all I remeber is that and that you were cooler than poye.

but that wasn't hard.
 
Top Bottom