L
leco3344unt
Guest
to much hated on this site because of polish decent no speak the english to good but good buy and body man, enjoy the days my friends.

WODIN, Dial_Tone, bw1, nycgirl, etc???hamstershaver said:another good orb being run off of ef by the bomb squad
you said your numbers had doubled recentlyLestat said:WODIN, Dial_Tone, bw1, nycgirl, etc???
Wow, I had no idea they were in the Bomb Squad! We have even more numbers then I thought!
Hey! Watch it you ho. Don't even put me in with the BS crew.Lestat said:WODIN, Dial_Tone, bw1, nycgirl, etc???
Wow, I had no idea they were in the Bomb Squad! We have even more numbers then I thought!
That is true, however we do not control ALL bombing activities that go on. There has not been a Bomb Squad sanctioned strike in over a week.hamstershaver said:you said your numbers had doubled recently
you do have a sith in your avatarWODIN said:Hey! Watch it you ho. Don't even put me in with the BS crew.
.hamstershaver said:another good orb being run off of ef by the bomb squad
hes my alterangel_girl said:who the hell is this person?
my hubby dont spell that correct he is still here...it obviously doesnt have any thing to do with your spelling!!!!!!! maybe try taking an english class.................cannot even figure out what u say, more like nffhsirghskbisgih coming out of youleco3344unt said:I like eliters but my spellng make me trouble for readis, and I am target no american, only board
well angel girl bombed him for this post just now isn't she in your group? and swole and stickfigure?Lestat said:Bran.. do you really believe that the bomb squad targeted this dude???
angel_girl said:my hubby dont spell that correct he is still here...it obviously doesnt have any thing to do with your spelling!!!!!!! maybe try taking an english class.................cannot even figure out what u say, more like nffhsirghskbisgih coming out of you
lmaoooooleco3344unt said:I am one month american bitch![]()
I was saying that you WERE NOT part of the Squad man. Everyone blames EVERY bombing on us these days.WODIN said:Hey! Watch it you ho. Don't even put me in with the BS crew.
leco3344unt said:I am one month american bitch![]()
like i said bvjfyfdyd i think you missed a few words!!!!Squad members often act independently bro.bran987 said:well angel girl bombed him for this post just now isn't she in your group? and swole and stickfigure?
i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...Lestat said:Squad members often act independently bro.
ok, then why'd you bomb someone for making a thread saying goodbye to EF because he feels like everyone hates him?angel_girl said:i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...
angel_girl said:i bombed the person because i wanted to not because any one else wanted me too...i dont bomb people because of the name "bomb squad" have you noticed i only bomb people who are posting things that dont need to be posted...
dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be goneleco3344unt said:highintensity told me you were fat, truth?
yeah no shit man, i don't understand why so many people are backing the alters these days.. first spongeboob, now you?bran987 said:ahhh, n/m alter
he needs a bombangel_girl said:dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
It's a pope joke.hamstershaver said:you do have a sith in your avatar
because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to researchbran987 said:ok, then why'd you bomb someone for making a thread saying goodbye to EF because he feels like everyone hates him?
lol @ the fat dick in his mouth!!!angel_girl said:dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
Well you are obviously the ultimate alter backer behind only the great sh4dowf4lconn, but I didn't know he was an alt until the HI comment just now, thought maybe just a funny foreignerLestat said:yeah no shit man, i don't understand why so many people are backing the alters these days.. first spongeboob, now you?
angel_girl said:dude fat nothing check out my gallery pics do i look fat...i weigh 100.7 lbs.......the only thing fat around here is the dick in your mouth!!!!! Thought you were leaving...be gone
bran dude, she just opened up a can of whoop ass!angel_girl said:because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to research
owned!!!!!leco3344unt said:sory your not fat
I thought that comment was the best of all, about how soda and wine will be flowing? that had me ROFLangel_girl said:because i checked out all of his other posts from the neverland reopened thread...i do know how to research
lmao actually I gotta admit she kinda didLestat said:bran dude, she just opened up a can of whoop ass!
Lestat said:yeah no shit man, i don't understand why so many people are backing the alters these days.. first spongeboob, now you?
where are YOU going?JayC9 said:hello...bye
I'm right here bro, what's up?leco3344unt said:and brian
angel_girl said:LESTAT the hubby told me to say it...lol
WOOTOOM neverland michael jacksons home....
sorry dont know how to quote two ppl at once!!!!!!
\bro your slipping thses days all the clues in in this thread do you still rock that eclipse?[[/QUOTE]leco3344unt said:QUOTE=Lestat]I'm right here bro, what's up?
my profile pic is my face......leco3344unt said:do you have a face picture ot conferm your not ugly
Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!Lestat said:\bro your slipping thses days all the clues in in this thread do you still rock that eclipse?[
Becoming said:Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!
Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.
you can type and suck dick at the same time.wow youre a pro......leco3344unt said:I afraid that might be the case

needtogetas said:you can type and suck dick at the same time.wow youre a pro......![]()
Becoming said:Oh shit man..... if this is who I think it is then we need to UNBOMB this fool immediately!!!
Dude, big Kev, how you been bro? What is your new AOL IM screen name? I never see EclipseBax on anymore.
leco3344unt said:only the craziest 6 page thread shit stirrer in EF history you better reconize bo cenfous
Becoming said:you are really killing the quote feature.
what a fuck stick I ant a girl.or do you call me sweetheart cuz you realy are gay.leco3344unt said:sweetheart relax your on a multiple chatboards all day and a member of a girls makebelieve club, life is very good
Wootoom said:fonz is back
leco3344unt said:fonz can suck a dick scammer, this is decem
you are very luck not to knowWootoom said:who is fonz
band.Wootoom said:where is he
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














