Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good times

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Just a couple of weeks ago I was in a pretty shitty state and had a horrible day.
Today I'm smiling pretty hard because I had a great weekend with hubby, family, finances even food lol

Here's to rolling with the punches and sometimes landing on your feet, contrary to popular belief I love this community and appreciate most of you good eggs!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

cool-story-bro.jpg

Just a couple of weeks ago I was in a pretty shitty state and had a horrible day.
Today I'm smiling pretty hard because I had a great weekend with hubby, family, finances even food lol

Here's to rolling with the punches and sometimes landing on your feet, contrary to popular belief I love this community and appreciate most of you good eggs!

Why you gotta go and make it all fucking weird

2 weeks?

Congrats Nan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great to hear.

There's something to be said for just pushing forward. Congrats!

Top Bottom