Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Price for 1-AD?

I'll never be the lowest on the net, but I'll be close. What I miss in penny wars, I win back in customer service. Each customer is provided with a tracking number and same day shipping.

Save your money bro. Nobody ever grew an once of muscle form PH's. It's all placebo (and a little water retention). Even the people who market it dont take it. (I worked for a supplement company)

A weeks worth of 1AD is comparable to about 10 mgs of testosterone, which everyone knows won't do a thing. The increase in estrogen, however, is closer to a dose of about 200mgs.

Nobody ever grew an once of muscle form PH's. It's all placebo

So I guess customers I see in person who gain muscle from PH is all placebo effect? I guess that goes for all of these internet post about it working as well?

Save your money bro. Nobody ever grew an once of muscle form PH's. It's all placebo (and a little water retention). Even the people who market it dont take it. (I worked for a supplement company)

Yeah Right!

I definietly am getting some great gains. Don't knock 'em until you try 'em which I am sure you haven't since you think theyre shit!

ASS

Montana :chesty:

Nelson Montana -

You may be right. I have taken everything (Including the stupid rip-off Myo-Blast Myostatin CRAP) and stll cant get past the 200-205 lb. range. I REALLY thought that was going to work. So, if a placebo effect ever was going to take place it was then. But it didn't happen.

I'm only on day 2 of 1-AD. I chose it because I found this board and it seemed to be the only suplement I could find that more than just a couple people liked. So we'll see. If I don't get anything from this, I will try your book. And I will post my results (or lack of them here). I have no financial gain in this so I think I can be more honest with my actual experience with it.

One question though, if your book is the truth, and I assume more than one person has purchased it, why doesn't the "truth" spread like wildfire? Maybe you have answered that in your book - I don't know. But the news about 1-AD is all over this board and I assume others. So, my logic says that if your book has some undiscovered truth - it should be spreading like wildfire. Or maybe your book is real new. What do you think?

Montana.... I'm sure that a majority of supps are scams. I believe you when you say that. However.... 1-AD and 1-test is not placebo. I don't buy it for a second. My Squat didn't jump 40 lbs past my plateau from placebo . I'm On my 3rd week of 1-test and everything is going up and i have not changed anything but added the 1-test. Not only to say that my recovery time is cut in half. I can't stay swore for more than a day. Two days later i'm ready to hit that same muscle group hard again. I've never exp recovery like that before. As for Myostim or Myostat. I agree. Its BULLSHIT. A Scam at taking your money. I didn't get shit off of 3 months cycling Myostat. I wish i could fuck them up for stealing my money.

Scaggs

Where do I start? rikk, do you think I never tried them? I tried them before they were available to the public. I used to get unlimited amounts of them for free.

True, I don't use them now. But either do the people who make that crap. They know it's bogus.

Yes, they are a placebo but nobody likes to think that they've been "had." Some of you may remember "Hot Stuff."Thousands of people swore it worked. What happened? If it worked, everyone would still use it.

To those who made gains, it could be due to the water retention which has a temporary hydraulic effect. (Creatine does the same thing) This gets people excited so they start training with enthusiasm and make progress.

There's no shame in being duped, just not in learning from it.

Well if that is true, them even still, if placebo is what urges enthusiasm and more disciplined training, its a good thing. Worth the money? ....... whatever gets you motivated.

If true, that is really sad that all these supps are fakes and do nothing to advance physic and strength. If they are all fakes why are they banned from the Olympics if they don't give the athletes an advantage?

Scaggs

There's no shame in being duped, just not in learning from it.

I agreewith this if it were true. Yes I have tried several supps in the past that didnt work like they said they were supposed to. Yes I agree that if you don't learn from your mistakes, you're a fool indeed.

BUT!, I truly believe that 1-AD and 1-TEST work! There obviously are no double-blind studies which have been conducted yet on either of these due to the high expense involved with a clinical research study but this doen not mean something does not work!

Take a look back a creatine,,

When it first came out thre were thousands of people saying their strength was going up and they were looking pumped. Well there were also the handful that said it is total crap. Some of the supp companies were later discovered as not using 100% creatine monohydrate and putting fillers in there. Well this obviously did reduce gains some could have had while using it. I think this is what is going to happen when a new product comes out. Since then, there have been studies to the efficacy of creatine and it had been proven.

Somthing else I believe is that some people will respond better to certain supps than others will. I know friends that no matter how much creatine they took it just did not work for them. I think this applies to pro-hormones as well. Genetics must play a big part in this, just like they play a big part in steroid use.

My gains while using 1-AD have been exceptional. I did not change my workout routine to compensate in any way when I started the cycle because I wanted to make sure it was the 1-AD working and not me just 'wanting' it to work. I am sure some of it is water gain, but i cant hid the increase in strength, pump, and vascularity. With the latter being the biggest difference. Where I was lean before I seem to be even leaner now. Veins popping along my shoulders and chest where I never really saw them before. At least not as pronounced as they now are.

I highly recommend 1-AD. I am in no way affiliated with any company who sells/manufacters the stuff. I wouldnt be surprised if these pro-hormones are outlawed soon because I am sure their popularity will sky-rocket as more and more people use them.

I am done.

Time to hit the weights.

Peace out Montana, we all have our opinions!

Rick

:)

BradOneal
You may be right. I have taken everything (Including the stupid rip-off Myo-Blast Myostatin CRAP) and stll cant get past the 200-205 lb. range. I REALLY thought that was going to work. So, if a placebo effect ever was going to take place it was then. But it didn't happen.

Thats true. I took myostatin for 3 months and did not get any placebo. I didn't have any large spikes in weight increases like i did with 1-test. If i were to get placebo off of 1-test i would have gotten near the same placebo with the myostatin. I took 3 months of that crap. I believed in it but it just did not produce in the gym.

Scaggs

Top Bottom