Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good or garbage?

nakavalna

hey im currently on 500 cyp 600 eq /wk and 30mg dbol ed im seeing great results as its week 6.... my question is that through all the years of natural lifting i did i never took any suppliments like the n02's the amplify02's all that stuff nitric oxcide stuff etc.... i always tookvitamins cla etc etc my question is....im on the juice....is the other crap worth a damn? will i see anything good from it? if so whats the best stack o shiz in your oppinion when it comes down to it. thanks.

-James

Diddo what Sweed said! Preworkouts give me a ton more focus and AMP02 is the best there is for Pumps focus and strength!
get you BCAA's too. I"m liking the ALRI Chain'd out. it's a little more pricey but tastes FKN GOOD!!! Appletini is the way to go!

Supplements provide the body with the necessary nutrients for it to work as optimally as possible. Why use drugs just to have yor body at 80%. I see guys using a gram of gear and eating 100 grams of protein a day. It's dumb. Stuff like amp 02 is another drug, albiet legal, so sure, you'll feel it. But there are a lot of other things that are needed and helpful - keeping blood pressure and cholesterol under control. Making the most of free testosterone. Removing bad estrones. Preventing water boat. Having healthy blood and lungs, and on and on. If that doesn't matter to you, it should -- if you're serious about bodybuilding and not just some guy who gets a kick out of getting jacked now and then and lose it afterwards.

my friend, I was just curious about some of those suppliments... Ive done the blood work , I take my vits and sups and other fun things that keep me healthy. my woman wont even talk to mne about the gym any more because it annoys her. its the love of my life.

my friend, I was just curious about some of those suppliments... Ive done the blood work , I take my vits and sups and other fun things that keep me healthy. my woman wont even talk to mne about the gym any more because it annoys her. its the love of my life.

Ya then when she breaks up with you and goes out with some sloppy average dude that is lazy and looks like shit, she'll be regretting it, lol
Not that shes gonna be breaking up with you, just saying, lol
Hope i didn;t ginx you! ;)

try them out man, only way to tell

haha...her loss its funny ne way on the shit when your in the gym checking out fat chicks and going...mmmm id hit it.

Top Bottom