G
Gambino
Guest
and how the fuck are youse? little cold here
SoKlueles said:i have a headache
stilleto said:I don't feel like ironing my shirt so i'm hoping the wrinkles just leave as i wear it.
yeah but i gotta tell hammy nowawittyusername said:Wow! Klu, did you get married?

do like Chuckstilleto said:I don't feel like ironing my shirt so i'm hoping the wrinkles just leave as i wear it.
4everhung said:do like Chuck
go without
When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.stilleto said:chuck norris can blow me.
dudeGambino said:
4everhung said:When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
what do I get for that grand and a half?Raina said:I'm just grand and a half!
4everhung said:what do I get for that grand and a half?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














