Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Good Luck Today! Some words for the serious.

CipherLock

Feind des Teufels
Platinum
To all my brethren that are making their mental and dietary preparations for war today I salute you.

You go to battle knowing that your enemy is silent and cold, your enemy is as hard as iron and is prepared to bear all it’s weight against you in it’s sole driven goal to pin you beneath him.

You are armed with stamina, drive, determination, blood, sweat and chalk. You will succeed, you will conquer all.

Firmly plant your feet on the ground and prepare for the worst. The music blasting in your ears will deftly fade behind the surging beat of your heart.

You will not be distracted my the sweat that falls into your eyes, instead the salt will sting this moment of battle forever into your memory.

Your teeth will clench and your body will tense as you begin to fire your power soaked muscles into rapid movement.

You will finish, you will drop all the way down, you will lock out!

May you leave defeat behind you.

Cipher.
 
Along the same lines, best of luck to all who are competing at the IPA World Championships this weekend:

Hannibal
Liftbig
DBCooper
Mule1's woman (Deb Ames)
Myself

...and many others.

It's time.
 
spatts said:
Along the same lines, best of luck to all who are competing at the IPA World Championships this weekend:

Hannibal
Liftbig
DBCooper
Mule1's woman (Deb Ames)
Myself

...and many others.

It's time.

Good luck to you guys, I hope my words might encorage you.
 
TheProject said:


Good luck indeed...I know you'll all kick ass, and I wish like hell I could be there to cheer you on...it feels very weird knowing that my team is going to be at a meet, and I won't be there.

We'll feel you. :)

...and you better keep your cell phone on.
 
spatts said:
Along the same lines, best of luck to all who are competing at the IPA World Championships this weekend:

Hannibal
Liftbig
DBCooper
Mule1's woman (Deb Ames)
Myself

...and many others.

It's time.

Good luck indeed...I know you'll all kick ass, and I wish like hell I could be there to cheer you on...it feels very weird knowing that my team is going to be at a meet, and I won't be there.
 
Also, dg21, kg18, chawk, mjaym, and a few others are competing in an SLP meet in Missouri on Sunday. I wish I could be back in time to see that, but Hannibal competes on Sunday (IPA is a 3 day meet).
 
Good luck to all of you! (not that you'll need it). Represent!

How come Mule1 isn't also competing? Does he bench only?
 
He might be competing, I don't know, but his S/O is competing in my weight class I think. :D

Let's go kick some ass, Deb!!
 
Top Bottom