Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good cycle or no?

Hartman38

I am 38 years old and I am 12% body fat, looking to get stronger and put on some bulk. my cycle plan is tren ace 400mg a week along with T400 test. figured i would do 400/400 and keep things equal. also thinking i would throw in some var at least to start the cycle. what you think about this and how long would you run it?

I am 38 years old and I am 12% body fat, looking to get stronger and put on some bulk. my cycle plan is tren ace 400mg a week along with T400 test. figured i would do 400/400 and keep things equal. also thinking i would throw in some var at least to start the cycle. what you think about this and how long would you run it?

Do not 'throw in' drugs and you do NOT need a kickstart

strength wise, this will be an awesome cycle... bulking wise, not the most ideal... anavar is not something used for bulking and tren is not exactly ideal for that either...

I do not believe in taking the same AAS for a long cycle. I follow the phase cycling protocol and it has worked fine.
Very few people do phase cycling so bulking I recommend Deca, test, and MK677.
MK677 makes you want to eat to feed the machine. You need to have a good diet plan though. I also like to front load the deca.
I would throw in some BCAA’s. ( that’s for cbbram). [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is as high as I would ever go. 200/200 is my sweet spot. Over that I start getting to the next level of tren side effects.

Top Bottom