wtf u gonna red me like tiger or whatSoKlueles said:pms please
SoKlueles said:omg
killah i thought we were doing better....the counseling was helping
now i see....
yummy thanksKillahBee said:
good thingSoKlueles said:no branny id never red you dang
KillahBee said:I got yo back Branny. Jaba the Hut ain't gonna fuck wit u
shithead lolhamstershaver said:
you would neverSoKlueles said:now you
your a different story![]()
nahhotzie said:you would never
me either ....SoKlueles said:nahid never

14302gonelifting said:I'm looking around.
Hammy, pick a number from 1 to 20,000.
he cant count that wellgonelifting said:I'm looking around.
Hammy, pick a number from 1 to 20,000.
shit i forgot to log outgonelifting said:Are you Hammy?
and... Hey Klu!

The Iron Angels missed yougonelifting said:Are you Hammy?
and... Hey Klu!
SoKlueles said:The Iron Angels missed you
there were alot of threads made from worried members wondering if u were ok
feel free to tingle cuz we missed yagonelifting said:That's very thoughtful of them. It makes me feel all tingly inside.
Unless you're BS'ing, then you are the suck.

SoKlueles said:feel free to tingle cuz we missed ya
![]()
19999gonelifting said:I'm looking around.
Hammy, pick a number from 1 to 20,000.
bran987 said:what about me?
I PM'd you
I'm from a reputable country
I made this thread
fuck
nothing matters

uh huhgonelifting said:I don't know, was it?
SoKlueles said:and remmeber i was the one woman that openly admitted to willingly have sex with you
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














