Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

gonefittingyourselfforclothestoliftin!!!!!

pms please
 
lol.. hammy I'd so stick some mustard on a weiner when you were sleeping and stick it in your mouth and video you sucking that bitch like there was no tomorrow if I were Klu... :evil:
 
I'm looking around.

Hammy, pick a number from 1 to 20,000.
 
SoKlueles said:
The Iron Angels missed you
there were alot of threads made from worried members wondering if u were ok


That's very thoughtful of them. It makes me feel all tingly inside.

Unless you're BS'ing, then you are the suck.
 
bran987 said:
what about me? :(

I PM'd you

I'm from a reputable country

I made this thread

fuck

nothing matters


LOL You know you're my boy.


SON... lol
 
SoKlueles said:
and remmeber i was the one woman that openly admitted to willingly have sex with you


LOL No you were'nt. It was someone else. It was actually more than one. About 2 or 3 tops, but "one" sounds better, so I went with that.

I know you're cool Klu. I just could'nt stand the rapid fire from Hammy. I could never keep up, now we're even.


I think.
 
Top Bottom