Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Triangle Tbol

pong21

I got this stuff from a buddy of mine, he told me it was pretty old and he never used it for various reasons. I never heard of this lab and have questions on whether this stuff is even real or not. There was a protective seal on the bottle and some packaging cotton in the bottle. The pills are very small and orange in color.

Anyone of hear of this lab? Is this stuff legit but just really old? Or fake, toss it?

Thanks bros

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

I got this stuff from a buddy of mine, he told me it was pretty old and he never used it for various reasons. I never heard of this lab and have questions on whether this stuff is even real or not. There was a protective seal on the bottle and some packaging cotton in the bottle. The pills are very small and orange in color.

Anyone of hear of this lab? Is this stuff legit but just really old? Or fake, toss it?

Thanks bros

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Looks real,

He went down with op gear grinder... Was pretty good stuff though quality fluctuated...

Tao

Well, he did say that the stuff was pretty old. But from those pictures, I don't really see any orange colored pills. I guess that doesn't mean that they didn't exist, maybe they sold powder and someone capped them in their own capsules?

Have anyone of you that commented on this used GTP Tbol before? And were the pills orange?

Might just have to do an experiment on myself.

Yes.. They were orange... Most of the time lol...

Tao

Well, he did say that the stuff was pretty old. But from those pictures, I don't really see any orange colored pills. I guess that doesn't mean that they didn't exist, maybe they sold powder and someone capped them in their own capsules?

Have anyone of you that commented on this used GTP Tbol before? And were the pills orange?

Might just have to do an experiment on myself.

Top Bottom