Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going off creatine

You drop quite a bit of water weight fairly quickly after going off creatine, assuming you've been on it a good amount of time. If it worked, once the water goes, you're left with some muscle gain.

sysopt said:
Actually, I'm not on it, but if I were, would you loose weight or that "pump"?

If you are worried about your pump, you could take some vanadyl sulfate pills. I have some and they work like a charm. Vitalabs is the only company that I know of that makes them.

barnes3

any brand of creatine that casues drastic gains in water (10 lbs +) means the raw material was crap, which means the creatine is crap after it's processed.

Vandyl Sulfate does not work at all. There is an article in this months Muscular Develpoment about Supps that work, supps that are in there early stages, and supps that should be thrown away. Guess were Vandyl Sulfate came in! Cretaine is said to work, but you will loss anywhere between 30-50% of your gains in a matter of a couple of weeks. Creatine is good to use after you do a cycle and thats about it.

Yellowbottle said:
Vandyl Sulfate does not work at all. There is an article in this months Muscular Develpoment about Supps that work, supps that are in there early stages, and supps that should be thrown away. Guess were Vandyl Sulfate came in! Cretaine is said to work, but you will loss anywhere between 30-50% of your gains in a matter of a couple of weeks. Creatine is good to use after you do a cycle and thats about it.

Because I am broke due to the bar business is slow, could you possible tell me what the reason for it were, and maybe what they said it actually does to you???

good info. by the way

barnes3

anyone who takes creatine to gain weight is an idiot.

you take creatine for the positive effects that it has on replenishing ATP stores and production. this will help you get those last couple of reps out during your sets. which can cause increases in strength. inconjuction with proper diet and rest, gains in lean muscle mass can occur. Creatine also helps to buffer the effects of latic acid.

Top Bottom