Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

going away next week

JDid23

yo... so in 9 or 10 days i am going to FLA to visit my family.... My workouts have been progressing rather nicely, and even though it's always fun to go down to miami, i am going to hate not being able to lift. There is a gym nearby, but i highly doubt i will have the time to use it.

Some shit i am thinking about doing for training;

- Squats/bulgarian split squats with a heavy backpack, dips/weighted dips, pushup variations/weighted pushups, ab exercises/weighted ab exercises, and the same with lunges.

I can always do some other BW exercises, but are there any in particular that i am missing that are good? I also don't have access to a chinup bar.

Also, would the frequency of my training matter since i am not going to be lifting heavy? I figure this will be a good time to start running and getting my speed in better shape. My diet is also always reallly good whenever my grandma cooks :)

I think bodyweight exercises would be a great change of pace for a while and you would enjoy them. You could try this:
max pushups 1 minute
max situps 1 minute
max dips 1 minute
sprint 100 yds or run 1/4 mile
Repeat 4-5 times

That will wear you out for sure :)

i like the weak off idea or just hit the gym 1 day and squat yourself to death.

i see what you mean in that a week off can often times be beneficial, but i really love working out and would love to do even BW exercises in florida.

i see what you mean in that a week off can often times be beneficial, but i really love working out and would love to do even BW exercises in florida.

Dude go for the bodyweight exercises it will be a great change and a lot of fun.:D

Top Bottom