Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

God Make it Stop!!!

you know which old chick from T.V I would bang in a hear beat... Suze Norman (is that her name?) you know that accountant chick that gives broke people advice on how to manage their income... That bitch is hot.
I fantasize about walking into the studio one day while she is taping the show... Just in the middle of one of her long winded rants of advice I'd like to jump on her desk with my pants down to my knees and just put it in her mouth and face fuck her... That would be cool.

yes, I agree! Please make the political threads stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Rick Rock said:
you know which old chick from T.V I would bang in a hear beat... Suze Norman (is that her name?) you know that accountant chick that gives broke people advice on how to manage their income... That bitch is hot.
I fantasize about walking into the studio one day while she is taping the show... Just in the middle of one of her long winded rants of advice I'd like to jump on her desk with my pants down to my knees and just put it in her mouth and face fuck her... That would be cool.

OMG!!!!

I love her!

It's Orman. I woudl tell my friends how hot I think she is and they woudl think I was so weird. But she is BANGIN. The ironic thing is, I can't stand her advice. It's so basic I can't believe she makes money giving it. I have a master's in finance so it's kinda like, duh. But I gotta admire her for building a whole empire aroudn that...but I just want to bang her!

Lumberg said:
OMG!!!!

I love her!

It's Orman. I woudl tell my friends how hot I think she is and they woudl think I was so weird. But she is BANGIN. The ironic thing is, I can't stand her advice. It's so basic I can't believe she makes money giving it. I have a master's in finance so it's kinda like, duh. But I gotta admire her for building a whole empire aroudn that...but I just want to bang her!

Well there is at least three off us

Top Bottom