Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine

it helps me recover from mustang recovering....wheeeeew....it's good stuff.....most abundant amino in your body....helps with recovery as mustang stated and works very well with creatine in promoting an increase in cell volume and protein synthesis...try 5g with 5g of creatine and 2g of L-arginine and about 30g of simple sugars post workout.....great combo

therealj said:
it helps me recover from mustang recovering....wheeeeew....it's good stuff.....most abundant amino in your body....helps with recovery as mustang stated and works very well with creatine in promoting an increase in cell volume and protein synthesis...try 5g with 5g of creatine and 2g of L-arginine and about 30g of simple sugars post workout.....great combo

Good info...Supp J. Just thought I would give a shout out as I am so bored with out my ICQ :( and tommorow is the last day of access to a comp :bawling:

M18

It is an amino acid that assists in the protection/repair/building of muscle tissue. It is often used by gear heads as they are coming off cycle to protect their gains.

you need to get your ass back home...enough of this canadian road trip 2001....I'm bored on ICQ now....lol....anyway sorry to blab on your post buddy:).....glutamine is good.....get some and try my little post-workout cocktail.....it's a very good gainskeeper while off and also 5g right before bed in some OJ....works for me.....and I look good:D

therealj said:
you need to get your ass back home...enough of this canadian road trip 2001....I'm bored on ICQ now....lol....anyway sorry to blab on your post buddy:).....glutamine is good.....get some and try my little post-workout cocktail.....it's a very good gainskeeper while off and also 5g right before bed in some OJ....works for me.....and I look good:D

Damm J...You and your OJ LOL I'll be home for good in one week...I can't wait

M18

Last edited:
It is needed to get rid of free radicals produced in the breakdown and syntasis of protein. And it is used in large quanities to keep the intestines working properly. In a hard workout as much as 25% of muscle energy comes from glutimine. Important shit.

glutamine is good stuff that helps you recover from hard workouts, bro. i have heard some cats say it helps the immune system kinda like zinc, but those ain't my words. use it after a workout, man!

Top Bottom