Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine

Mehta

I have heard on this board that certain supplements should be used while on a cycle. Glutamine seemed to be one that many people suggested. I bought a bottle that says L-Glutamine on the front. It has a picture of a guy's back and is 600mg per pill. Does anyone know how much I am suppose to take a day for best results. I have heard 20 mg a day but that would not make sense because each pill is 600mg.
Thanks

iceman11111 said:
anywhere from 10mg -40mg per day

20mg sounds about right!!!

hahahaha no iceman not 20mg. 20 grams u mean. hehehe imagine 20 measly mg of glutamine a day. :p that won't do anything.

Mehta said:
I have heard on this board that certain supplements should be used while on a cycle. Glutamine seemed to be one that many people suggested. I bought a bottle that says L-Glutamine on the front. It has a picture of a guy's back and is 600mg per pill. Does anyone know how much I am suppose to take a day for best results. I have heard 20 mg a day but that would not make sense because each pill is 600mg.
Thanks

btw- pills are not cost effective. buy in powder form. MUUUCH cheaper. www.dpsnutrition.com sells glutamine by the pounds (around 2) for less than 30$ yes, that's pounds.

600mg pills? why would u buy something like that....go get yourself a tub of glutamine from prolab or something....1000mg equals 1 gram, and you should take at least 15 grams per day...what would that be? almost 28pills per day?

Re: glutamine

Mehta said:
-mike pt

thanks man, wish I didnt buy those fucking pills
oh well

AST glutamine bro from dps is what i go with. here's some further info. on glutamine just to let you know why u should be taking it.

GL3, 2-Aminoglutaramic Acid, is a pure L-Glutamine supplement in crystalline powder form. Glutamine has become more prominent as new studies reveal its unique contribution to protein synthesis (muscle growth), anti-proteolytic (prevents muscle tissue breakdown) functions and growth hormone elevating effects. Glutamine provides a critical link in muscle metabolism not shared by any other single amino acid, and GL3 makes utilizing glutamine a realistic and effective endeavor. GL3 is pure, pharmaceutical grade L-Glutamine in an odorless and tasteless powder. In a recent release of the prestigious American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the results of a study on glutamine revealed that a single 2 gram oral dose of glutamine elevated circulating growth hormone levels by over 430%! With GL3 you’ll be able to effortlessly increase your growth hormone levels by over 430%! Keeping a consistently high level of circulating growth hormone, you are able to combat the catabolic effects of weight training, harness the anabolic activity of increased glucose and amino acid uptake, improve whole body nitrogen retention, and increase lean tissue protein accrual. Supplementing with GL3 L-Glutamine may just be the most effective way of stimulating new muscle growth!

Top Bottom