Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine - Info Wanted

PickMe69

I've raved about Needto's Powerchews, but the problem now is that I've got school right after, then I go to work and I've been training with such intensity that my body is getting ridiculously sore making it hard to concentrate in those things, and I'm worried I'll be too sore to perform well come tomorrows lifting workout. When I recieved his PWO powerchews, they came with a little sample bottle of the glutamine chews.

I did a little research and it seems like glutamine can help with my problem.

What do you guys think?

(BTW: I'll spend cash on supplements if they are worth it, but I'm also kinda broke right now...)

I've raved about Needto's Powerchews, but the problem now is that I've got school right after, then I go to work and I've been training with such intensity that my body is getting ridiculously sore making it hard to concentrate in those things, and I'm worried I'll be too sore to perform well come tomorrows lifting workout. When I recieved his PWO powerchews, they came with a little sample bottle of the glutamine chews.

What do you guys think?

(BTW: I'll spend cash on supplements if they are worth it, but I'm also kinda broke right now...)

Glutamine is a must for me I add extra to my shakes makes my muscles not feel so worn down
After 12hrs of labor at work

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid (building block of protein) in the body. The body can make enough glutamine for its regular needs, but extreme stress (the kind you would experience after very heavy liftin or an injury), your body may need more glutamine than it can make. i take it in every post workout shake and recovery is greatly increased. If i go really hard on deads or something i might take some again in the morning too. glutamine is def a good thing to have if you are lifting heavy

Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid (building block of protein) in the body. The body can make enough glutamine for its regular needs, but extreme stress (the kind you would experience after very heavy liftin or an injury), your body may need more glutamine than it can make. i take it in every post workout shake and recovery is greatly increased. If i go really hard on deads or something i might take some again in the morning too. glutamine is def a good thing to have if you are lifting heavy

Yah I do Bench, Squat and Row on Monday and Friday, and Deadlift, Standing Barbell Press and Light squats on Wednesday. One Tuesday, Thursday, Friday I do HIIT, where I do Dynamic warm ups, 6-10 cycles of 20 sec full speed, 40 seconds half speed on a bike, then 10-15 min light jogging on treadmill, then three cycles of 6-10 pull ups, 14-20 pushups, and 100+ Jump ropes (with varying form). I'm pretty much killing my legs.

i buy powdered glutamine from the local supp store for like 10-20 bux. lasts couple months. just add it into protein drink

What do you guys think?

The powerchew is all I take and will ever take. I love the things.

Definitely be sure you're taking in a glutamine supplement, also a good source of amino's should be taken. I love the powerchews products, they taste great, they work & great to kill that sweet tooth but they are a little expensive. You can purchase glutamine peptides or l-glutamine in bulk powder form for pretty cheap, only downfall is glutamine doesn't usually mix the best in water(not sure about glutamine peptides.. never tried them).

Yah, couldn't quite afford the Glutamine Chews yet (though I'm sure they are worth it and will try to in the future)... BUT I did add a cheap bulk powder L-Glutamine Thursday night, after my workout friday, friday night, after my workout saturday, etc. and I can already tell a difference in recovery time. I hit a squat PR on Friday, and injured my shoulder on bench, but went in Saturday and went HARD on my HIIT cardio, doing some hanging sit ups instead of the push ups I usually do between Jump Ropes. Usually after those two days my legs would be DONE for the rest of the weekend, but its Sunday morning and my legs feel like they are ready to go for another squat PR.

I feel like I had been taking my body just beyond the brink of overtraining with all the pounding on my legs, but with a little careful binge eating every once and a while and this supplement I feel like I can move that overtraining bar up, and now I'm in the green again.

Definately a difference, appreciated guys!!!

Top Bottom