Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine expiration question

mathias west

I had some glutamine I had planned to use for speed recovery and improve muscle growth , but I broke my wrist biking and I had to stop working out and I couldn't use it, It expire 2 months ago according to the label, I'm totally recovered now and I was wondering how long does it stay fresh after the expiration date has passed? thank you.

With supplements and steroids, when they get expired, unlike food they do not go rancid or bad. In the worst of the cases, it will lose some of its efficiency, but it will definitely not hurt you. What's more, if you stored it properly (away from direct sunlight, no extreme temperatures), most probably nothing at all happened to it. The only exclusion would be protein, which can actually go rancid if stored in a wrong way.

Supplements and steroids don't really expire. As they age, they loose potency but they don't become rancid or anything like that. The expired glutamine might be slightly less effective but it's still safe to use.

Consider it more like a best before date then an expiration date.

Top Bottom