Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine does it really work?

Depends on who you talk to. While most people I've talked to have had a good experience with creatine, glutamine is more up in the air. I took it while I was cutting and I believe it helped. But you'll likely get a lot of different opinions here.

Third most important supp:
1= Protein
2= Dextrose (if used correctly)
3= Glutamine
4= Meal replacement shakes

Glutamine is NOT a flash in the pan supp. So a lot of people don't use it. But I recommend taking it like protein......a steady part of your supp routine. You should notice a big difference in a year....remember you didn't get a lot of flash when you started taking protein but you won't remove it from your supp routine!

RGC3 said:
Third most important supp:
1= Protein
2= Dextrose (if used correctly)
3= Glutamine
4= Meal replacement shakes

Glutamine is NOT a flash in the pan supp. So a lot of people don't use it. But I recommend taking it like protein......a steady part of your supp routine. You should notice a big difference in a year....remember you didn't get a lot of flash when you started taking protein but you won't remove it from your supp routine!

i agree, its long term affects are great, its not like creatine or something in which you notice results right away, but in the long run its continued use when cutting will serve great effects in my opinion. plus it is pretty cheap, so its not that bad of an investment.

Glutamine will boost your natural gh if taken before sleep and when you wake on an empty stomach. Glutamine is definitely worth taking.

Damn man... I hate being the only guy here to say, I really dislike glutamine. Felt no changes, high doses, low doses, cutting or not. Did it every way possible, and no change.

Creatine on the other hand has always treated me good.

Hey, Risky. I hear ya. I only felt it when I was taking it on an empty stomach when I was on a low calorie diet. But I still think it's worth taking last thing and first thing on an empty stomach to get the gh boosting benefits.

i was told to take it first thing in the morning and then in my post workout shake... so should I be taking it before bad too?

Top Bottom