Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gloves, wrist wraps, both, neither?

CHALK!!!!

:devil:
Scotsman is right, www.monstermuscle.com has what you are looking for. I just bought new wrist wraps(Inzer 20" Z wraps) and their leather straps. Both great products and the company has outstanding service, I had my stuff in two days and they are on the other side of the country! Inzer wraps are the shit, no more wrist pain. The leather straps, I had to rub in some saddle soap and work them in, but once your strapped on
they don't let go! I'm going to be ordering their deadlift shoes soon, my Otomix have had it!

The inzer z knee wraps are awesome too really add a lot of support. The wrist wraps are also great, love the 13mm double prong comp belt I got from them too.

B true is right, all you need is chalk. Years ago I used to have trouble just chinning with my bodyweight as my grip would give out. I stuck with it, did extra forearm work, and now deadlift in the mid 400's for reps off the floor then chin with my bodyweight plus a 45lb plate, no grip problems. If you make wraps a staple now, you will ALWAYS need them, personally I don't like being dependant on anything but ME!

used to use gloves with wriststraps attached, but my wrists got weak so i stopped. i just started to use hand straps on an as needed basis, i dont want to hinder my grip/forearm strenth, but i also cant hold onto an effective amount of weight for deads, shrugs, or rows.

Chalk just keeps it from slipping out of your hand, you still need to have the strength to hold on. I am planning on just using wrist wraps from heavier lifts and also building up my grip strength seperately so I can concentrate on the muscles being used in those lifts and not be hindered by my grip strength.

Dude, I'll tell you what to use......whatever works for you.

Everyone's different and no one will look at you sideways if you use gloves or not......

I personally like chalk and straps.......

Top Bottom