Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls: What vehicle does a guy look "cutest" in?

Please

I agree with these posts - if you are 150lbs then get a civic - but why the cheapest Honda - go for a Lex - but lets'face it - if you're jacked - say like me 6'5" 250lbs - then go with the Expedition - they ahve blowers that will take you into the 14's - which would walk on thos sorry lil civics - or maybe a DropTOPP stang. Adn if you're bigger than I - go for the Excursion - something phalic about the size and getting 10miles to the gallon - in other words - if you got it falunt it Bro.

My DropTopp runs 11's all day with the top down and the bottle full!!!!!

RT-10

Like I said - if you got it flaunt it and DAMN does RT10 got it - hhhahhahaha - you go bro.

But i like the statement - I'm on juice and so is my car ------- they make a bumper with that phrase !!!!!:p

c439226a.jpg

Holly shit...... RT10 can you get me a job. First of all il fix up my body before i can buy a nice car. And if i were to buy a nice car something modest. Maybe a lincoln LS, or a jag nothing to fancy but still would turn heads.. RT10 what do you do for aliving. Cause ill change my major to whatever you do

1987 Buick Grand National Less than 2G in mods and your running tens. I've wasted 'vetts, viper's, porsche's, lotus's. You name it. Wasted a 911 with 4 200lb guys ridin.

erikaalex said:
Why do we always try to fix ourselves from the outside in? Isn't better to go from the inside out? I think if a guy is cute with a nice body, has a good personality, selfsteem,who cares what kind of car he drives... What difference would it make if you have a gorgous looking car and you come out of it looking over-weight or under-weight looking like shit, or with low selfsteem, discontent, and irritable??????:confused:

Word to that, I got a great mind first, then a great body, and now a great car. =)

Top Bottom