Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlies and Gear

from what i have seen and experienced i think test is more of a 1:1 ratio.

Tatyana said:
Anabolic and Androgenic Ratings of Steroids

Definitions of ANABOLIC on the Web:

Pertaining to anabolism, the metabolic process of building tissue from simpler molecules.
www.amfar.org/cgi-bin/iowa/bridge.html

The building up in the body into more complex substances from simpler ones. Part of the Lipo-Oxidative Control System involving the balance of anabolic / catabolic processes in the body. ...
livingbalance.us/glossary.php

Synthesis, opposite of catabolic. Relating to, characterised by or promoting anabolism.
www.project-aware.org/Health/Osteo/osteo-gloss.shtml

Promoting anabolism. Specifically, an agent or function that stimulates the organization of smaller substances into larger ones. Examples: making a starch out of sugars, a protein out of amino acids, or making triglycerides out of fatty acids are anabolic functions. ...
www.healthsuperstore.com/glossary/glossary-a2.aspx

promoting anabolism
www.steroidtips.com/steroidterms.htm

of or related to the synthetic phase of metabolism
characterized by or promoting constructive metabolism; "some athletes take anabolic steroids to increase muscle size temporarily"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Anabolism is the metabolic process that builds larger molecules from smaller ones. One way of categorizing metabolic processes, whether at the cellular, organ or organism level is as 'anabolic' or 'catabolic', which is the opposite. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic

Definitions of Androgenic on the Web:

This refers to the hormones which stimulate the sebaceous glands to produce sebum.
www.acneway.com/glossary.html

of or related to the male hormone androgen
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Androgen is the generic term for any natural or synthetic compound, usually a steroid hormone, that stimulates or controls the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics in vertebrates by binding to androgen receptors. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgenic

The higher the number the more androgenic or anabolic the compound is.

As a woman, if you have concerns about virilisation, or developing more male characteristics, then highly androgenic compounds should be avoided.

Compound:------------------------------Androgenic------Anabolic
1-Testosterone--------------------------100------200
Anabolicum Vister(Quinbolone)(oral Boldenone)--50------100
Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)-------------45------320
Anadur(Nandrolone Hexyloxyphenylpropionate)--37-----125
Anatrofin(Stenbolone Acetate)---------107-144-----267-332
Anavar(Oxandrolone)-------------------24------322-630
Andractim(Dihydrotestosteron)--------30-260-----60-220
Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)----100------100
Androderm(Testosterone)---------------100------100
Androgel(Testosterone)------------------100------100
Boldabol(Boldenone Acetate)------------50------100
Cheque Drops(Mibolerone)--------------1,800------4,100
Danocrine(Danazol)----------------------37------125
Deca-Durabolin(Nandrolone Decanoate)--37------125
Deposterona(Testosterone Blend)-------100------100
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)-----------40-60------90-210
Dimethyltrienolone------------------------10,000+-----10,000+
Dinandrol(Nandrolone Blend)------------37------125
Durabolin(NPP)----------------------------37------125
Dynabol(Nandrolone Cypionate)---------37------125
Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100
Esiclene(Formebolone)-------------------No Data Available
Genabol(Norbolethone)-------------------17------350
Halotestin(Fluoxymesterone)------------850------1,900
Hydroxytestosterone---------------------25------65
Laurabolin(Nandrolone Laurate)---------37------125
Madol(Desoxymethyltestosterone)------187------1,200
Masteron(Drostanolone Propionate)-----25-40------62-130
Megagrisevit-Mono(Clostebol Acetate)--25------46
MENT(Methylnortestosterone Acetate)-------650------2,300
Mestanolone--------------------------------78-254------107
Methandriol(Mythelandrostenediol)-------30-60------20-60
Methyl-1-Testosterone---------------------100-220------910-1,600
Methyldienolone----------------------------200-300------1,000
Methylhydroxynandrolone(MHN)----------281------1304
Methyltestosterone-------------------------94-130------115-150
Metribolone(Methyltrienolone)-------------6,000-7,000------12,000-30,000
Miotolan(Furazabol)-------------------------73-94------270-330
Myagen(Bolasterone)-----------------------300------575
Nilevar(Norethandrolone)------------------22-55------100-200
Omnadren(Testosterone Blend)-----------100------100
Orabolin(Ethylestrenol)--------------------20-400------200-400
Oral Turinabol------------------------------None------100+
Oranabol(Oxymesterone)------------------50------330
Orgasteron(Normethandrolone)-----------325-580------110-125
Parabolan(Tren Hexahydrobenzycarbonate)-500------500
Primobolan(Methenolone Acetate)----------44-57------88
Primobolan Depot(Methenolone Enanthate)-44-57------88
Prostanozol------------------------------------n/a------n/a
Protabol(Thiomesterone)--------------------61------456
Proviron(Mesterolone)-----------------------30-40------100-150
Sanabolicum(Nandrolone Cyclohexylpropionate)-37------125
Steranabol Ritardo(Oxabolone Cypionate)--20-60------50-90
Superdrol(Methyldrostanolone)-------------400------20
Sustanon 100 & 250--------------------------100------100
Synovex(Testosterone Propionate & Estradiol)-100------100
Test 400---------------------------------------100------100
Test Enanthate/Cypionate/Propionate/Susp & Blends-100------100
THG(Tetrahydrogestrinone)-------------------No Data Available
Tren Acetate/Enanthate & Blends------------500------500
Winstrol(Stanozolol)---------------------------30------320

Compound Androgenic Anabolic

Andriol(Testosterone Undecanoate)----100-----------100
Androderm(Testosterone)--------------100-------- -100
Androgel(Testosterone)-----------------100------- -100
Equipoise(Boldenone Undecylenate)-----50------100

gymdiva20 said:
Hi tatyana,
Did your friend say anything about NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) specifically in comparison to winny and primo? Has anybody used this before and with what results?
(I read the aas sticky that talked about it being a good alternative)
I have used NPP with great gains well I was cutting 20mg EOD since it has a short half life it is something that I would recommend for females wishing to try injectables. I have never done injectable winny. I have done primo and I do not recommend it at all the half life is to long if you get a side from it you have to ride it out for 2 weeks no fun at all.

Occassionally we get guys or ladies on here who want to use AAS (for the ladies) specifically for sex drive and having nothing to do with the "sports-use" of AAS. It scares the shit out of me when women take something because a guy says "it works for me" or "try this" and they have no friggen clue what it is or what it can do (or not do) that is what they are looking for (or not looking for). Particularly in the case of using AAS as a sex enhancer, there's no information about whether or not the girl even understands what a steroid is and most likely won't have any understanding of the discipline that goes into using, regarding keeping your diet healthy, not drinking or doing other things that will further stress the organs that have to process this foreign stuff or deal w/ the hormone-driven results.

READ ON...

(http://www.hisandherhealth.com/arti...sexuality.shtml)

Male Hormones (Androgens) and Female Sexuality --A Look at Pharmacology

Female sexuality is much more complicated than male sexuality with multiple factors concerning desire, including such disparate items as level of education, past sexual experiences, sexual expectations, cultural and religious beliefs, availability of a partner and of course, the individual’s hormonal status.
Many hormones may influence female sexuality, including estrogens (female hormones), oxytocin, progesterone, androgens and all their metabolites. Estrogen deficiency is most commonly seen in the peri-menopausal and postmenopausal women and include vasomotor symptoms including hot flashes, night sweets, urogenital atrophy and often a diminution in sexual desire.

In addition, there is frequently a decrease in a feeling of well being, atrophy of the vagina, anxiety, emotional instability, depression, decline in short term memory and concentration, myalgia, arthralgia, an aversion to be touched and in general these also can lead to a decrease in sexual desire. Estrogen replacement will alleviate most of these vasomotor symptoms, including vaginal atrophy, but desire and restoration of female libido may not always occur in the estrogen treated peri-menopausal and postmenopausal women.

This has lead to the theory that in postmenopausal women where desire is not elevated by estrogen replacement there may be an androgen deficiency. On the other hand, if we are to treat women with androgens in a safe and effective manner, doctors must weigh the risks.

The ability of laboratory techniques to define hypoandrogenism in women is hampered by the inability of the laboratory test themselves to measure testosterone levels of the lower end of the normal female reproductive range.

On the other hand, there is an entity in postmenopausal women treated adequately with estrogen therapy that not only includes low sexual libidos but decrease sexual motivation, fatigue, lack of well being and probability low levels of bioavailable free testosterone.

Before a doctor treats women with androgen replacement therapy adequate estrogen therapy must be instituted and consideration for mental health counseling or referral to a sex therapist should be made. This androgen deficiency syndrome, however, is accepted for women who have had bilateral ovariectomy or in younger women who have suffered primary or secondary ovarian failure associated with low libido and low blood androgen levels.

What causes low levels of male hormones in women. The ovaries produce androstenedione, testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). The adrenals produce androstenedione and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S). The DHEA-S can be further metabolized to testosterone or estrogens. In addition the testosterone through the enzyme of 5-alpha reductants converts the serum testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or estradiol (E2) these are the active hormones that work within the cells.

Age in general leads to a drop in androgen levels in women and is due to the age-related drop in adrenal production of androgen and the loss of the mid-cycle surge in ovarian testosterone. Removal of the ovaries results in a reduction of 50 percent in testosterone and androstenedione. Chemical oophorectomy including chemotherapy, use of GNRH hormone inhibitors, radiation therapy, glucocorticoids and the administration of exogenous estrogens are other causes for diminution in androgens. Oral postmenopausal estrogen therapy and oral contraceptives will suppress free testosterone by increasing serum hormone binding globulins (SHBG) and suppressing pituitary luteinizing hormone (LH).

Steroids by mouth suppress pituitary secretions of adrenal corticotropic hormone and therefore adrenal androgen production as well. This probably explains the bone loss frequency in patients who are taking long-term steroids. Lastly, hypothalamic amenorrhea and hypoproaccelerinemia are usually associated with low testosterone and many women with premature ovarian failure have low testosterone levels. Therefore, the use of oral contraceptives in older women or women with amenorrhea or premature ovarian failure may actually worsen their androgen deficiency.

How testosterone therapy affects female sexuality is not well understood although it is a clinically known factor. The male hormones may work directly on androgen receptors or may be a precursor for additional estrogen production in tissue such as fat, bone, brain, blood vessels or possibly by lowering serum hormone binding globulins (SHBG) and therefore causing an increase in the levels of bioactive steroids such as androgen. Probably the mechanism is all of the above.

There is no doubt that the administration of testosterone to older women with sexual desire problems improves the intensity of sexual desire, arousal, frequency of sexual fantasies, satisfaction, pleasure and relevancy and importance of sex to daily life. And therefore, postmenopausal women who are probably treated with estrogen therapy should be offered androgen replacement to improve this symptom complex.

A more difficult question deals with the pre-menopausal women who complains of decreased sexual drive and libido and who have low bioavailable testosterone. Studies have not been done; each case should be individualized especially in those individuals in which other factors do not appear to play a role in desire and where the psychosocial and sexual history indicates hormonal problem as being the basic ideology of their libido decrease.

The administration of testosterone has been formulated and fairly much determined for men but androgen replacement therapy in women has no true guidelines and in the United States there are no drug indications for the use of androgens in women. Oral methylated testosterone is available in the United States and should be administered in combination with esterified estrogens (E.E.) 1.25 milligrams of methyltestosterone with 0.625 milligrams of E.E. or 2.5 milligrams of methyltestosterone with 1.25 milligrams of E.E. Patients obviously have to be warned about androgen side affects including increase in high density lipoproteins, cholesterol and low density lipoproteins, adverse liver affects including chemical hepatitis and possibly a higher incidence of liver cancer. More commonly, however, testosterone will lead to masculinizing tendencies which should be monitored by the patient and her physician should be informed if such occurs.

Oral testosterone undecenoate has not been studied in women and doses as low as 20 milligrams appear to cause undesirable side effects and therefore is not recommended at this time.

Subcutaneous implants of testosterone is not available in the United States at this time, but has been in Australia and the United Kingdom for many years and has found to be quite effective for up to six months. Doses of 50 to 100 milligrams appeared to affectively raise the levels of testosterone for up to six months to adequate levels to treat sexual desire problems. In the United States compounding pharmacists are able to manufacture a subcutaneous testosterone pellet which could easily be implanted by your physician.

Injectable depo-testosterone in the form of testosterone esters appears to be the safest and most commonly tried form of androgen replacement in women in the United States. The most common administration is 50 to 100 milligrams administered every four to six weeks intramuscular. However, many physicians use 20 milligrams every three weeks. Masculinization with increased acne and occasional clitoral myoglia may occur with this therapy.

Recently transdermotestosterone patches have been manufactured and approved for use by men and newer technology is developing androgen replacement patches for women. Patches that increase testosterone levels greater than 25 nanograms per DL appear to produce significant masculinization and side affects that they should not be used.

Transdermotesosterone as a cream or a jell or testosterone using a transvaginal testosterone impregnated cream is available in the United States by specific prescriptions or through compounding pharmacists.

Contraindications to testosterone treatment include: acne, hirsutism, alopecia, and circumstances in which enhancing libido would be undesirable. Absolute contraindications include pregnancy and lactation as well as known or suspected androgen dependent neoplasia. Side effects from excessive testosterone include virilization, fluid retention and an adverse lipoprotein profile which more likely occur with the oral administration of the drug. Afenteral administration raising levels of testosterone to within physiologic ranges does not appear to have any undesirable metabolic effects. It is not known whether additional androgen will affect breast cancer since more than 50 percent of breast cancers have androgen receptors and these are associated with a longer survival in women.

In conclusion, androgen deficiency in women causing various symptoms including poor sexual desire is an entity that exists both in the menopausal and probably pre-menopausal female. In the peri or postmenopausal female the patient should be adequately treated with estrogen therapy before using androgen replacement. And the pre-menopausal woman who appears to have low bioactive levels of testosterone, androgen replacement should be used with closer monitoring.

------------------------------------------------------------------

My doc specializes in female hormonal issues. From any research I have seen, he is way ahead in the field of Women and HRT. My sister has been going to him for a while and has made some really positive changes in her overall health. She was seeing her OB for what she was lead to believe was pre-menopausal symptoms. Her doc was just handing out drugs without proper bloodwork. When the hormones didn't work, he tried to give her anti-depressants! After hearing that, I urged her to see my doc. He ran extensive blood work, and found that the only thing she was lacking was low test, and low dhea. He started her on sub-lingual testosterone at 2mg/ed. He also started her on very low dose DHEA. She did not see immediate results, but slowly and gradual improvements in libido and body composition. She is now much happier, aware, and is thinner than she has been in ten or so years.

I have researched this topic quite a bit over the past year or so and find that most doctors are in the stone age regarding this topic. I'll see if I can add some links to some articles. The main gist is no different than men and Test Replacement. If you bring blood levels above the phisological "normal" ranges you will see problems. With Women, thats easy to do because there are not many delivery methods of Test that can safely do this. There are creams specifically formulated for women, and sub-lingual drops. Thats it as far as I know, (safely).

The article from doctor Murdock is based on some outdated information. The fact that he calls Testosterone the male hormone is a good example of this. He also mentions Methylated Testosterone which is old school, and Sub-Q Testosterone pellets which are barbaric and outdated. The real problem lies in the fact that there are so many anti-aging clinics that will prescribe test to women without the proper testing and monitoring. Women that are not testosteone deficient should not supplement, and these clinic will sell Test to women that should never take it.

http://mama.indstate.edu/users/anon/fsd/test.html

http://www.gynob.com/testost.htm

http://www.newshe.com/factsheets/testosterone_faq.shtml
I too can't believe some of the questions / advice I see on the boards when guys give advise based on "male" experience with Test.

Last edited:
Speaking to the previous post, I know a little something about bhrt and libido. After menopause hit, not only was I never in the mood but it was actually painful, and I had always had a healthy libido before. After finding a doctor who believes in restoring your hormones to the levels they were when you are young, the libido came back in full force... and then some :) Doc says it's mostly the testosterone.

Hi everybody..

This is my very first post on this board...I'm a female bodybuilder and have been lifting weights..as in living a bodybuilding lifestyle, for 17 years..I have quit some experience with AAS, so if I could help anyone out, by all means feel free to ask. Having said that..I can only tell about my own experiences and how my body responds and has responded to certain compounds. Every body is a world on it's own, so it can only be used as a guide line..The compounds i've used over the years are NPP (by far my favourite!), Winstrol, Anavar, Test Prop (not recommendable!), Primobolan, Masteron, Equipoise, HGH, Cardispan, and I'm sure I forget a couple...If I can be of any help to anyone, please feel free to drop me a line...;) wish you all a good weekend...

Hi everybody..

This is my very first post on this board...I'm a female bodybuilder and have been lifting weights..as in living a bodybuilding lifestyle, for 17 years..I have quit some experience with AAS, so if I could help anyone out, by all means feel free to ask. Having said that..I can only tell about my own experiences and how my body responds and has responded to certain compounds. Every body is a world on it's own, so it can only be used as a guide line..The compounds i've used over the years are NPP (by far my favourite!), Winstrol, Anavar, Test Prop (not recommendable!), Primobolan, Masteron, Equipoise, HGH, Cardispan, and I'm sure I forget a couple...If I can be of any help to anyone, please feel free to drop me a line...;) wish you all a good weekend...

Nice to see you posting :) What was your experience with EQ I have fast acting one I been meaning to use but I am gun shy as I heard it is similar to primo which made me sheed(hair falling out) I wouldn't want to go through that again ever.

Hi superqt4u2nv,

Thank you! I hope I can be of any help..:D..I quiet like EQ, because it goes well with me. I've heard they are working on an EQ with an acetate ester, but I've never used it..simply because it's virtually impossible to obtain new and improved substances on this side of the pond..my experiences are solely with the undecylenate ester. Although I'm normally not a fan of long acting esters for women, and would never recommend it...this one in particular works well for me after the season when I can't be asked to be a pincushion no more..hehe.:D

But in general I think it's key to find what is working for you..espcially being a woman. You can ask me what I think of EQ in relation to Primo..but I can only tell you how it works for me, which is pretty useless information for you..as we are both different and unique human beings. To take my information, or anybody's for that matter and adapt it to you can be very dangerous...For example,..I'm a 5'11, 175lbs mesomorph..and carry quiet some mature muscle on me..

I think in order to use AAS in a 'safe' manner, first you have to indentify the questions...and then find the answers. Once you've done that it's time to put different substances to the test to find out what works for you...Approach it like an ongoing science project.. with intelligence and common sense..

The questions should be something like:

What is my objective in all this?..(if the answer is get huuge fast, or 'tone' up..steroids is not the answer..there are other effective methods to aid in that)
What bodytype do I have?...
What does my lifting, cardio and work schedule look like?..
What does my diet look like..any room for improvement?
How does my body respond to certain foods?
How prone is my body to illness?..(do I easily come down with a cold or the flu)
How quikly does my body recover from illnes or injury?
What sides am I ok with?..

There is not one women that uses AAS without any sides..For me personally..I don't like sides..I cycle because it aids in my recovery, my objective is to be able to keep up with my gym schedule, and make sure I can lift heavy weights almost all year round without getting injured or severly over trained. Reason being, I adore working out.:D I've been lifting for 17 years and still look forward to every work out.

I'm not in this game to look good naked..to be huge..to compete..to impress others. I'm doing this out of pure love for the sports.. the activity..:D So I'm very particular in what I condone and what not when it comes to sides. I'm alive to feel good every day of the week..if AAS can assist in making me feel even better..Halleluja!..If not, what's the point?!...

So, for me personally.. Winstrol hurts my joints, and is a harsch subtance on my system full stop..dealbreaker!..Primo gives me a headache..dealbreaker..EQ..doesn't add to the daily joy..doesn't substract..so it serves the purpose of maintenance, because I only have to put a little once a week..

NPP rocks!..low androgenic..high anabolic..great to work towards an objective like a show or something..Test Prop makes you feel like a million bucks, but I found it too risky..and won't repeat it..but I'm glad I at least know what it does with me..

Like I said..all this works for me. In order to find out what works for you, you have to try different substances. Magic words here..Prudence (less is more!!)..Common Sense...and Patience (to inject some stuff, wait a week, don't see result and light your *ss on fire on it is silly..just because you don't see result..or 'don't notice anything' doesn't mean it's not working!!..I've never surpassed any substance over 50mcg a week...EQ for example I would run at 35 to 40 mcg a week, and I'm a big girl!..

So my suggestion for any girl that would like to start with AAS, first get yourself a 'blueprint' of who you are, what your objectives are and how your body functions..then educate yourself..read, read, read about various substances until you find the substance that matches your objective best..run it at a very LOW dose for a month and sit on the fence, see what it does..if there are immediate dealbreakers like headaches..or any sides you already determined you weren't tollerating, STOP!!..stop taking that substance and don't keep 'trying'...trying for what??..if you get another headache??..You probably will..

After you finished the month..take a month off and let your body recuparate. Then either if you liked the substance run it for 3 months...or if there is another one that caught your eye do another 'test' month. At all times..listen to your body, it will tell you the story..don't treat the effects (painkillers etc..)..eliminate the cause if it's not working for you...and continue to search for one that does..

Sorry..I have been on my soapbox a little bit..I hope it has some useful stuff in there for you...it's just my 2 pennies worth..

Best,

B!

Hi superqt4u2nv,

Thank you! I hope I can be of any help..:D..I quiet like EQ, because it goes well with me. I've heard they are working on an EQ with an acetate ester, but I've never used it..simply because it's virtually impossible to obtain new and improved substances on this side of the pond..my experiences are solely with the undecylenate ester. Although I'm normally not a fan of long acting esters for women, and would never recommend it...this one in particular works well for me after the season when I can't be asked to be a pincushion no more..hehe.:D

But in general I think it's key to find what is working for you..espcially being a woman. You can ask me what I think of EQ in relation to Primo..but I can only tell you how it works for me, which is pretty useless information for you..as we are both different and unique human beings. To take my information, or anybody's for that matter and adapt it to you can be very dangerous...For example,..I'm a 5'11, 175lbs mesomorph..and carry quiet some mature muscle on me..

I think in order to use AAS in a 'safe' manner, first you have to indentify the questions...and then find the answers. Once you've done that it's time to put different substances to the test to find out what works for you...Approach it like an ongoing science project.. with intelligence and common sense..

The questions should be something like:

What is my objective in all this?..(if the answer is get huuge fast, or 'tone' up..steroids is not the answer..there are other effective methods to aid in that)
What bodytype do I have?...
What does my lifting, cardio and work schedule look like?..
What does my diet look like..any room for improvement?
How does my body respond to certain foods?
How prone is my body to illness?..(do I easily come down with a cold or the flu)
How quikly does my body recover from illnes or injury?
What sides am I ok with?..

There is not one women that uses AAS without any sides..For me personally..I don't like sides..I cycle because it aids in my recovery, my objective is to be able to keep up with my gym schedule, and make sure I can lift heavy weights almost all year round without getting injured or severly over trained. Reason being, I adore working out.:D I've been lifting for 17 years and still look forward to every work out.

I'm not in this game to look good naked..to be huge..to compete..to impress others. I'm doing this out of pure love for the sports.. the activity..:D So I'm very particular in what I condone and what not when it comes to sides. I'm alive to feel good every day of the week..if AAS can assist in making me feel even better..Halleluja!..If not, what's the point?!...

So, for me personally.. Winstrol hurts my joints, and is a harsch subtance on my system full stop..dealbreaker!..Primo gives me a headache..dealbreaker..EQ..doesn't add to the daily joy..doesn't substract..so it serves the purpose of maintenance, because I only have to put a little once a week..

NPP rocks!..low androgenic..high anabolic..great to work towards an objective like a show or something..Test Prop makes you feel like a million bucks, but I found it too risky..and won't repeat it..but I'm glad I at least know what it does with me..

Like I said..all this works for me. In order to find out what works for you, you have to try different substances. Magic words here..Prudence (less is more!!)..Common Sense...and Patience (to inject some stuff, wait a week, don't see result and light your *ss on fire on it is silly..just because you don't see result..or 'don't notice anything' doesn't mean it's not working!!..I've never surpassed any substance over 50mcg a week...EQ for example I would run at 35 to 40 mcg a week, and I'm a big girl!..

So my suggestion for any girl that would like to start with AAS, first get yourself a 'blueprint' of who you are, what your objectives are and how your body functions..then educate yourself..read, read, read about various substances until you find the substance that matches your objective best..run it at a very LOW dose for a month and sit on the fence, see what it does..if there are immediate dealbreakers like headaches..or any sides you already determined you weren't tollerating, STOP!!..stop taking that substance and don't keep 'trying'...trying for what??..if you get another headache??..You probably will..

After you finished the month..take a month off and let your body recuparate. Then either if you liked the substance run it for 3 months...or if there is another one that caught your eye do another 'test' month. At all times..listen to your body, it will tell you the story..don't treat the effects (painkillers etc..)..eliminate the cause if it's not working for you...and continue to search for one that does..

Sorry..I have been on my soapbox a little bit..I hope it has some useful stuff in there for you...it's just my 2 pennies worth..

Best,

B!

Wow, great information!!

Top Bottom