Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH sides

pota77

I've been taking 2 i.u. of somatropin for two months. Since this is my first time with GH i figured I'd start light and work my way up. the only side i have is pain in the joints of my hands. my hands feel slightly swollen, like a tight feeling when a clinch them. aside from the pain in each joint of my fingers, there are no other sides. I know that I probably won't get sides at such a low dose, but i figured I'd pass it along. As far as benefits, I have not noticed much yet. A little leaner around the mid section, but not much. my diet is not that dialed in, so that is more my fault. I think I'm going to up my dose to 3 i.u daily. I'm also running this along with TRT.

You're doing it backwards, don't use the GH as a crutch. Fix the diet.

Last edited:
I've been taking 2 i.u. of somatropin for two months. Since this is my first time with GH i figured I'd start light and work my way up. the only side i have is pain in the joints of my hands. my hands feel slightly swollen, like a tight feeling when a clinch them. aside from the pain in each joint of my fingers, there are no other sides. I know that I probably won't get sides at such a low dose, but i figured I'd pass it along. As far as benefits, I have not noticed much yet. A little leaner around the mid section, but not much. my diet is not that dialed in, so that is more my fault. I think I'm going to up my dose to 3 i.u daily. I'm also running this along with TRT.

1) You want to up the dose and ADD to the side effects (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome). That's as backwards for a start

2) There's a cost to Gh and yet your diets not 'dialed in'. Meaning it's piss poor.

3) TRT - not doc prescribed I bet

Drugs/supplements are just the icing on the cake. Your diet/training needs to be priority #1

Dial in your diet and then add in the drugs. It'll be like 1 + 1 = 3

Top Bottom