Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Into Trouble (with Power Chews)

So I was thinking about this, for whatever reason, yesterday when I was getting everything ready to go hit the gym -- do you remember that trick gum? I'm talking about the cinnamon kind that was supposed to turn to fire and just burn your mouth. I remember busting that out, and other things, back in junior high. As we get older, we seem to get away from pranks, so I was thinking of some more. Now I'm not saying I'd actually do this; nor would I recommend it, but these are just a few thoughts:

Scenario 1 - You leave a large bowl of candy out for trick-or-treaters or just if you have kids around. You fill it with Power Chews pre-workout chews and watch the fun unfold as these kids get all hopped up on caffeine and 1,3 dmaa. You thought a sugar high was amusing? Well you haven't seen anything, yet!

The pre-workout chews are really the only one that would produce an obvious effect in terms of pulling a prank. D-Test could work on a longer prank, potentially, though.

Scenario 2 - You find a random guy at the office and offer him up some D-Test as candy or breath mints on a daily basis over the course of a week or several weeks. You watch as he continues to get hornier and hornier and try not to laugh when he's walking around the office with wood or telling you how he can't stop watching women's volleyball.

Scenario 3 - On the flip side, you offer them up to that hottie in the office in the same fashion and hope that she gets just as randy ;)

So what are some pranks you guys can come up with using Power Chews? If they had a pure beta alanine or niacin chew, we could have tons of fun right there, but using D-Test or the pre-workout chews, what other scenarios can you come up with?

lol well come on,, guys! I'm well aware of the potential harm of scenario 1 -- that's the same reason I don't have them sitting out in a candy dish at work, luring kids into eating them. That doesn't mean I don't think it would be hilarious, though ;)

I would love a pure beta alanine or niacin chew, though. Toss those out with some of the pre-workout and watch people fear they've contracted some sort of disease.

I'll have to pick my brain to see if I can come up with any more. I know there are more amusing scenarios that can play out.

I had to do this, because I'm always doing goofy stuff around the office. In fact, this afternoon, I just did a new one. There' a sign out in the hallway that sticks out from the wall that says "pay phone" only there is no pay phone. Well, I decided to toss up the lyrics to the song of the same name and have them plastered up there above and below it. Dumb, but it amuses me :)

lol well come on,, guys! I'm well aware of the potential harm of scenario 1 -- that's the same reason I don't have them sitting out in a candy dish at work, luring kids into eating them. That doesn't mean I don't think it would be hilarious, though ;)

I would love a pure beta alanine or niacin chew, though. Toss those out with some of the pre-workout and watch people fear they've contracted some sort of disease.

I'll have to pick my brain to see if I can come up with any more. I know there are more amusing scenarios that can play out.

I had to do this, because I'm always doing goofy stuff around the office. In fact, this afternoon, I just did a new one. There' a sign out in the hallway that sticks out from the wall that says "pay phone" only there is no pay phone. Well, I decided to toss up the lyrics to the song of the same name and have them plastered up there above and below it. Dumb, but it amuses me :)

Actually, you could give them out to kids that are visiting your office....I mean they aren't kids they are adults right??? might not be bad for an april fools joke lol

Top Bottom