Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

getting frustrated with first cycle

ah hell, you bro's done got me remotivated!! one thing i have noticed is some strength gains but nothing to brag about! i benched 250 for 3 reps tonight on my last set. never have been able to comfortably bench over 225.

Honostly I dont think the lack of calories is it...If you eat one egg a day I think you would see more than 5lbs after 5 weeks..
If you dont SHOOT up in weight/stregth by week 6-8, then switch that garbage gear.

I call bullshit.

I get shots of cyp at my doctors office, I get 200mgs (puny-bitch dose) and I walk out of that office with a smile cracking across my face from it hitting my blood-stream.. peak levels are achieved within 24-48 hours after an injection (and then) released slowly 7-14 days.

He gives me the shot every 2 weeks, I feel best closest to the shot.. I am trying to get the dose increased...

at any rate, I've used test at like 200-300mgs/week before and I felt fucking fantastic..

500mgs should have you feeling phenomenal.. it surely would for me, given my experience up to 300-ish mgs/week.

First of all who still makes BD? The one I bought towards the end of their run was junk...severly underdosed!These BDs are not real anymore, someone is prob making fakes

Even if you have good stuff test doesnt work that well with a caloric deficit. If you starting to lose bf this quick you are not eating to gain. Increase your calories to 4000+ per day then will talk about weight gain.
I weigh 260ish right now and if I drop my calories close to 3000k per day I loose weight, I make gains at 4000-5000. Im taking about 700mg test mix/week right now

You could try upping the dose to 750mg. See if that helps. Are you lifting HEAVY? You must lift heavy to grow. I think a lot of guys think the juice will magically make them big no matter what they do, which is a big misconception. You should be spent on your 8th rep. If you're not, then you need to go up in weight.

i do know bd's site has a verification system to check authencity of their products just released in sept/oct. the bodybuilder/personal trainer in my gym i bought it from didn't give me the box with the numbers on it. oh well, i'm done with it as of last night. moving on to the better gear starting monday. i am lifting heavy on everything. i was liking the 1000lb leg press last saturday for 6 reps.

1.your not eating enough
2.the test hasnt even kicked in yet
3.you cant expect hulk like results if you dont feed yourself

at your body weight i used to bulk with around 450-500 carbs a day 150 grams of fat 350 grams protein

i'm 4 weeks into my 500mg/week test cyp cycle and have only gained a measly 5lbs. clean diet and hard training! i don't have that "superman" feeling or overall "well being" feeling either. i just feel a tad heavier. i must add that this is british dragon test cyp 200mg/ml and i am wondering if it's underdosed. maufactured 2/2009 and expires 2/2014. tonight is my last pinning of it then i move on to some pharmacy grade cyp i scored. this cycle is going to be 12-16 weeks so i am hoping you guys will lift my spirits and tell me the good gains are coming shortly cause this is bs. i've waited 6 years to do injectables and this is what i get?

height: 5'-10"
weight: 200lbs @ ~10% bf
train 5 days a week, no cardio
250-300g protein, 200g carbs, 50g fats

by the way, the wife doesn't know i'm on the juice. she mentioned the other night it looks like i've dropped some bodyfat, my abs are alot more visible but they were before i even started the cycle as well.

First your wife has already noticed something. So you have proof there that your body is starting to respond to it.

Second, don't worry about the weight on the scale. You can eat Krispy Kreme all day and see those numbers go up. Keeping your diet clean is a really good idea while using AAS so you don't get sloppy and then have to suffer through a "cutting" cycle :faint: to burn off fat you shouldn't have picked up anyway in the first place. The bulk/cutting yo-yo is a dangerous thing to hop on for your body unless you are actually planning to compete.

Third, bump up the clean calories in your diet a bit and also MOST IMPORTANTLY get some cardio going. People shun cardio when trying to grow because they think it "cuts into their calories and potential gains". Fuck that idea. You get in 20 mins 3x a week and you are good to go. Helps keep the metabolism primed and utilizing the food intake in the highest gear. Helps your old ticker out too. So don't neglect that.

Fourth, just be patient. It's coming and when it gets here you will love it.

i do know bd's site has a verification system to check authencity of their products just released in sept/oct. the bodybuilder/personal trainer in my gym i bought it from didn't give me the box with the numbers on it. oh well, i'm done with it as of last night. moving on to the better gear starting monday. i am lifting heavy on everything. i was liking the 1000lb leg press last saturday for 6 reps.

I can tell you with certainty that BD does not make any products...someone makes it with that name and im not at all sure about its quality

Top Bottom