Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting called out from bishes about the sauce. whats your take

24Never...Dude tell the mexicant bish to go eat a taco or burrito and STFU. Tell her youre sauced like a mutha fugga and shes gonna learn to like it or else ull rage out on her face!

Or just stop whining like a pu$$y and move on...leave us with some more entertaining posts to read...

-Legacy

How do you guys feel about people calling you out about roids. when i was natty it was like the ultimate compliment. now i feel like that i have actually cycled that im an asshole lying to people.

and what about with girls. So i met this pretty cute mexican girl through a girl friend of mine and we been hanging out like every weekend. i met her when our group of friends was at a bar/club and i saw her eyeing me so i grabbed her and we started dancing. bitch was feeling up on my arms and shit so i figured she liked it.

keep in mind i hang around with a lot of hispanic dudes and they are all small as fuck so i stick out unless im with my workout parter.

so the next day i get a text from my friend saying "hey my girl wants to know more info about that "buff white dude" from last night" so i tell her to give her friend my number. we chat the next week. last weekend was her birthday. i bought us some shots and we danced some more this time it got a little more crazy. made out a few times blah blah.

so this girl tells me she works out at the gym i do but i have never seen her. we go at different times... today i ran into the gym to do some back, bi's and forearms. so right as im done and have a monsterous pump in my traps, lats and arms i see this bitch walking over to me. i have some sweet bicep veins and shoulder veins and im thinking oh nice she gets to see me at my best. i had a tank top on. so she starts chatting with me and shit and she leaves.

i get a text from our mutual friend saying that this girl thinks im on steroids and is scared haha. im like wtf im not but ill take that as a compliment. she then tells me that this girl was kinda freaked out when she saw me and she didnt know i looked like that under my shirts.

so normally id feel all badass but i think this girl is kinda grossed out. ill see how it goes but my friend didnt make it seem like she liked it.

im rambling but whos got similar stories where u feel all alpha and a bitch thinks you are gross.

cliffs

meet girl she thinks im buff and likes it.

see girl at the gym and im pumped as hell with a tank on thinking im a badass and now she is grossed out by my physique enough to tell her friend about it.

feeling like a bafoon.

you. fucking. pussy.

her: omg i want to know more about the buff white dude.

her later: EEEK! veins!! too much muscle!

24Never...Dude tell the mexicant bish to go eat a taco or burrito and STFU. Tell her youre sauced like a mutha fugga and shes gonna learn to like it or else ull rage out on her face!

Or just stop whining like a pu$$y and move on...leave us with some more entertaining posts to read...

-Legacy

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Top Bottom