Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

getting blood work tomorrow morning - need help

misticat

New member
I am currently on
primo 400mg /week
winny 80mg ed
anavar 80mg ed
I am trying to get into a hormone replacement program. I have to have low test for me to be elidgeble for this program since i am only 26. They normally dont even test anyone under 29. I talked to the guy and told him what i was on and got the shit from the internet. So he is going to make an exception since im already doing this stuff. I dont think i have low test right now since my sex drive is still crazy (like usual).

how can i make myself have low test for tomorrow morning at 8am??

can i jack off 10 times before they take blood?
 
maybe theres some detox thing, but that wouldnt work becasue it would take time to get it
 
your levels will be through the roof. Jacking off doesn't do a thing. You need to lay off of the gear and then go in for blood tests.
 
dude i was taking 750mg of duratest my test was through the roof 2000 something do not draw any labs you are going to get readings that will set off flags.

gentlemen and ladies who read this. I own one of the largest medical practices where I live, I am a medical biller by trade, you do not want to be drawing labs while you are on drugs there will be a record of this. Now some of you will say bull shit thats my personal info but do you know who the World Health Organization is?

They collect health data to keep track of disease. Insurance companies know so when you go apply for say life insurance it comes up that you are a roider what do you think will happen. Same for admitting that you do other drugs doctors are quick to blame your sickness on cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol. Example lets say I (a medical biller) accidently add diabetes as a diagnosis on one of your doctor visits. I have just made you a diabetic try arguing that.

try to always think about your actions they can and will affect every decision you make.

I am sure someone will flame me for this and say you should always tell your doctor everything and yes I agree but you can always choose what you tell your doctor.

225mygoal
 
225mygoal said:
dude i was taking 750mg of duratest my test was through the roof 2000 something do not draw any labs you are going to get readings that will set off flags.

gentlemen and ladies who read this. I own one of the largest medical practices where I live, I am a medical biller by trade, you do not want to be drawing labs while you are on drugs there will be a record of this. Now some of you will say bull shit thats my personal info but do you know who the World Health Organization is?

They collect health data to keep track of disease. Insurance companies know so when you go apply for say life insurance it comes up that you are a roider what do you think will happen. Same for admitting that you do other drugs doctors are quick to blame your sickness on cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol. Example lets say I (a medical biller) accidently add diabetes as a diagnosis on one of your doctor visits. I have just made you a diabetic try arguing that.

try to always think about your actions they can and will affect every decision you make.

I am sure someone will flame me for this and say you should always tell your doctor everything and yes I agree but you can always choose what you tell your doctor.

225mygoal
what about in Canada? So what do you tell the doctors then?
 
So, I thought gear supressed your test. So if one of the things being tested is free and total test.. my test will be high?

the whole point for me getting tested is to make it low so i can get into one of these hormone centers so i can get legal roids and not have to worry about ordering shit online.

so what you guys are saying is that my test will be very high right now? Fuck it im not even going to go then.

How can i make it low?
 
young,

can't tell you much about canada other then the new diagnosis system which is supposed to be ICD-10 is beeing tested in Canada. Now health care is big in the is US where in Canada its Socialized. I still am wary of telling my doctor what i do. I drink I do steroids, I snort cocaine I smoke weed. Now I'm at the doctors becuase I have a runny nose not becuase of what I do.

Do I make any sense?

225mygoal
 
225mygoal said:
young,

can't tell you much about canada other then the new diagnosis system which is supposed to be ICD-10 is beeing tested in Canada. Now health care is big in the is US where in Canada its Socialized. I still am wary of telling my doctor what i do. I drink I do steroids, I snort cocaine I smoke weed. Now I'm at the doctors becuase I have a runny nose not becuase of what I do.

Do I make any sense?

225mygoal
Yes you do. Coke would be cool if it wasnt so addictive.
 
dude,

I never thought I could get addicted to anything but coke does have those tendancies. Just like any one else I go through my periods, coke just has that numbing effect and it can and will be dangerous...NUMBING is addicting

225mygoal
 
i love coke but thats not going to suppress my test!!

btw... if you are on test i read some shit about test and coke... search google some people have died of that combo

i was just wondering if would fuck with me on my cycle... (it didnt the last 2 times) :P
 
misticat said:
So, I thought gear supressed your test. So if one of the things being tested is free and total test.. my test will be high?

the whole point for me getting tested is to make it low so i can get into one of these hormone centers so i can get legal roids and not have to worry about ordering shit online.

so what you guys are saying is that my test will be very high right now? Fuck it im not even going to go then.

How can i make it low?


So much for doing some research before starting gear. But seriously, if you wrap a thick rubber band REALLY tightly around your nuts before you go to bed it'll be all good in the morning. Also you may want to down a pack of your girlfriends birth control pills while you are at it.
 
i went ahead and got it tested. I did a lipid panel so i can let everyone know what its like running 2 orals with tylers....

i dont think im going to get into the hormon replacement center since my test will be high and im young...

this is what i got tested though....
PSA, CBC w/diff, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, IGF-1, TSH, T3, T4, and a Free & Total Testosterone
 
misticat said:
i went ahead and got it tested. I did a lipid panel so i can let everyone know what its like running 2 orals with tylers....

i dont think im going to get into the hormon replacement center since my test will be high and im young...

this is what i got tested though....
PSA, CBC w/diff, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, IGF-1, TSH, T3, T4, and a Free & Total Testosterone

Post results when you get 'em, I'm interested to see what they look like.
 
LDL CHOLESTEROL 16 > or = 40 mg/dl
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 7.9 <5.0 (calc)
UREA NITROGEN (BUN) 28 7-25 mg/dl
BUN/CREATININE RATIO 28
AST 54 3-50 U/L
ALT 74 3-60 U/L
T-3 UPTAKE 48 22-35 %
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 54 241-827 mg/dl

FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT MY TEST WAS GOING TO BE THROUGH THE ROOF ON WHAT IM ON MY TEST WAS LOW.

SOOOO low i got into my program :p

This is a great example everyone:
TYLERS DETOX FACTORS DO WORK!!!

AND YES YOU CAN TAKE 2 ORALS AT ONCE AND YOUR LIVER ENZYMES WILL BE ELEVATED BUT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

MY CYCLE SUPPRESSES TESTONSTERONE

AND THE FINAL LESSON: THIS BOARD IS GREAT FOR INFORMATION BUT NOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SO YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND A DR THAT IS INTO STEROIDS SO YOU CAN GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!
 
Last edited:
Thats interesting, sounds like you need a new supplier, that stuff musta been fakes! Oh well, now you can pay those fine folks at the regen clinic a fortune for their products, but at least it will be real!
 
missionpossible said:
Thats interesting, sounds like you need a new supplier, that stuff musta been fakes! Oh well, now you can pay those fine folks at the regen clinic a fortune for their products, but at least it will be real!

Actually, the test reading proves that his gear is real. The gear that he is on (no test in there.. primo, var, winny) does not increase the test levels in his blood (simply because it is not test) and will actually suppress his natural testosterone levels.

Also he says the sex drive is high. That is provided by the gear is taking which are hormones that act similar to test in this sense but are NOT test.

Nice one,good luck with the HRT dude.
 
fakes?? then i guess my muscle that i gained is fake too.

my blood is a perfect reflection for the gear im on so my dr says.

Anyone doing HRT now???
 
I'm on HRT at 200mg a wk, though I'm only doing 150mg/wk right now until I can lift heavy again.. (i'm injured at the moment)

get some cypionate and ask for 1cc/wk
 
the dr said he was going to put me on sustanon. You would rather go with a cypionate?

one thing i can say is this shit is expensive... is it really worth it when you can order it online?
 
Top Bottom